职场英文口语 第152期:工作评估(3)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Think about the deals you've made, the people you've managed, that sort of thing.
想想你达成的协议,与人相处之类的事情。
Right. Well, I did complete two big contracts for the Imperial Lemon…
好的。我完成了两个与皇家柠檬有关的大合同。
You've had plenty of compliments for that.You seem to have a zest 1 for selling!
你干得太棒了。你似乎在销售上很有热情!
Err 2, right… and then there was dealing 3 with Mr Ingle in the warehouse 4.
是的,然后是在仓库和英格尔先生打交道。
Yes, that's a good example of dealing with difficult staff.
是的,那是一次和棘手员工交涉的好例子。
And what didn't go so well?
你有哪些方面不足呢?
Well… erm… working with Rachel… and cold calling I suppose.
我想是与瑞秋工作和打无约调查电话。
That wasn't easy.
这并不简单。
Ah yes. But you soon warmed up!
是的,但你上手很快。
And what should you do more of?
你还应该有什么改进的吗?
It's a tricky 5 question Anna – but don't be ashamed about admitting things that you feel you could improve on.
这是个复杂的问题,安娜,但别害怕承认你有需要改进的事情。
Nobody's perfect!
没人是完美的!
Think about skills you'd like to improve.Oh OK.
想想你希望改进的技能。好吧。
Well Paul, I guess I could… develop some ideas for new products?
保罗,我想我可以对新产品提出一些想法?
Continue to work on the European marketing 6 strategy...sell more Imperial Lemons… err…
继续推进欧洲市场策略,卖出更多的皇家柠檬……
That's enough Anna!
够了,安娜!
If you do all that, you'll put me out of a job!
如果你都做了,我就没工作干了!
Oh, I don't want to do that!
我并不想这样。
n.乐趣;滋味,风味;兴趣
- He dived into his new job with great zest.他充满热情地投入了新的工作。
- He wrote his novel about his trip to Asia with zest.他兴趣浓厚的写了一本关于他亚洲之行的小说。
vi.犯错误,出差错
- He did not err by a hair's breadth in his calculation.他的计算结果一丝不差。
- The arrows err not from their aim.箭无虚发。
n.经商方法,待人态度
- This store has an excellent reputation for fair dealing.该商店因买卖公道而享有极高的声誉。
- His fair dealing earned our confidence.他的诚实的行为获得我们的信任。
n.仓库;vt.存入仓库
- We freighted the goods to the warehouse by truck.我们用卡车把货物运到仓库。
- The manager wants to clear off the old stocks in the warehouse.经理想把仓库里积压的存货处理掉。
adj.狡猾的,奸诈的;(工作等)棘手的,微妙的
- I'm in a rather tricky position.Can you help me out?我的处境很棘手,你能帮我吗?
- He avoided this tricky question and talked in generalities.他回避了这个非常微妙的问题,只做了个笼统的表述。