职场英文口语 第117期:商业洽谈(2)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Well, less profit is better than no profit.
利润少点总比一点利润都没有强。
And who knows, if this goes well, it might lead to more contracts 1.
谁知道呢,如果事情顺利,将会带来更多的合同。
But it's down to you now to make that call.
但现在是由你来打电话决定了。
But what am I going to say?
但我要说什么呢?
Be friendly and say… I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with our price.
礼貌的说,很抱歉听说你对我们的价格不满意。
Tell them Tip Top Trading prides itself on quality products and good value for money.
告诉他们 Tip Top Trading以优质的产品和物有所值的价格为豪。
And flatter 2 them and say they are a valued customer and their business is very important to us.
奉承他们并说他们是重要的客户,他们的生意对我们很重要。
And what shall I say about the price?
关于价格,我要怎么说?
Tell them you can match the price of our competitors 3.
告诉他们你能给出我们竞争者匹配的价格。
Match the price. Right. Thanks.
匹配的价格,没错,谢谢。
OK, I had better call them.
好,我最好打给他们。
Bonjour. Fruit Traders 4 International.
你好,Fruit Traders International公司。
Oh, erm, hello, is that Monsieur Brown?
你好,是布朗先生吗?
Oui. Yes.
是的。
This is Anna… from Tip Top Trading.
我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。
I was sorry to receive your message.
收到你的留言,我感到很抱歉。
Yes, well. I thought we were doing good business and then another company called me and offered me a much better deal.
是的。我以为我们生意谈得很好,但是另一家公司打给我提供了一份更好的协议。
v.向...谄媚,奉承,使高兴,使感到荣幸
- We flatter ourselves that we provide the best service in town.我们相信我们提供的服务在本市最好。
- It turns my stomach to hear him flatter.听到他拍马屁,我实在感到讨厌。
竞争者( competitor的名词复数 ); 对手; 参赛者; 竞赛者
- We are now outselling all our competitors. 我们现在比所有竞争对手都卖得多。
- We are lagging far behind our European competitors in using new technology. 我们在使用新技术方面远远落后于我们的欧洲对手。
标签:
口语