职场英文口语 第122期:订机票(3)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
靠窗还是靠过道?
I'll what?
我要怎么样?
No Anna. A seat by the aisle or by the window?
不,安娜,要靠过道的座位还是靠窗的?
Oh, an aisle seat please, Denise.
过道的座位,丹尼斯。
Good. What's your frequent flyer number?
好的。你的常用飞行积分会员号是什么?
Oh I don't have one of those.
我没有这些。
What's that? Frequent flyer number?
什么?常用飞行积分会员号?
Here I've got a gold status card, can you stick my number in?
给你我的金卡,你能把我的号码输进去吗?
Gold status! Where did you get that?
金卡!你从哪弄的?
Oh, I've flown loads of times for business.
我经常有商务旅行。
I've done deals all around the world.
我在全世界都达成过订单。
He means he's been on lots of jollies 2 – free trips paid for by the company – and all he's come home with is a sun tan 3!
他是说他旅游过很多次,都是公司出资的免费旅程,他只是晒黑后回来了。
Hmm, really. Right I just need to pay now… using the company account of course.
真的。好吧,我现在要使用公司账户付款了。
Cool. Now, what do you think of my sunglasses?
太好了。你觉得我的太阳镜怎么样?
Lovely Tom.
很好看,汤姆。
Denise has booked you a window seat OK?
丹尼斯给你定了靠窗的座位,好吗?
No! Sorry I can't sit by the window… I’m… errr…
不!对不起,我不能靠窗,我……
Yes Tom?
怎么了,汤姆?
Well, I mean, it's only polite that the lady sits by the window.
我是说让女士靠窗坐更绅士。
Really? !
真的吗?
What's Tom like? !
汤姆要干嘛?
Hopefully he'll prove a useful business partner for Anna on the trip to France.
希望他能在法国之旅上证明自己是安娜的工作好帮手。
Here's a reminder 4 of some of the questions you may be asked when booking a flight…
回顾一下订机票时你可能会问到的问题。
What's the outbound and return date?
出发和抵达的日期是什么?
n.(教堂、教室、戏院等里的)过道,通道
- The aisle was crammed with people.过道上挤满了人。
- The girl ushered me along the aisle to my seat.引座小姐带领我沿着通道到我的座位上去。
n.快活的,高兴的,兴高采烈的( jolly的名词复数 );使(某人)甘愿或渴望做(某事),怂恿
- People that drive Buicks are getting some kind of jollies. 驾驶“布伊克”牌汽车的人都极度兴奋。 来自互联网
- But it is more fun to go on jollies to Aires to fix leaking pipes. 不过,去布宜诺斯艾利斯寻欢作乐可比维修漏水管有趣多了。 来自互联网
n.鞣制革,黄褐色;adj.黄褐色的,鞣皮的;vt.晒黑,鞣(革),鞭打;vi.晒成棕褐色
- She had gotten a good tan after the holiday at the sea.在海边度假之后,她的皮肤晒得黑黑的。
- His arms and legs had a dark tan.他的手臂和腿晒得黑黑的。
标签:
职场口语