职场英文口语 第22期:礼貌的请求(3)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Instead of saying 'Please send me the file' you could say 'Could you possibly send me the file?' or 'Would you mind sending me the file?'
与其说“请把文件发我”,你应该说“你能不能把文件发给我?”或者“你介意把那份文件发我吗?”
English is so confusing! I'll try to remember that.
英语真复杂!我会试着记住的。
Oh no, the printer isn't even set up!
不,打印机甚至都没有设置好!
Tom? Yeah?
汤姆? 什么是?
Please help me with…I mean, could you possibly help me with the printer?
请帮我……我是说,你能不能帮我弄一下这个打印机?
Er...I really need to finish this email. It's to a really important new client 1.
我真的得弄完这封邮件,这是给一个重要的新客户的。
But it's really urgent 2. Would you mind writing your email later?
但这真的很紧急。你介意等会儿再写你的邮件吗?
Okay, since you asked so nicely. Let's have a look...
好的,既然你问的这么诚恳。那我们就看看吧。
Well, it's a good thing Anna has understood how to use 'could' and 'would' to ask for things, before she upsets anyone else.
这是一件好事,在安娜惹恼其他人之前,她已经学会了如何用“could”和“would”来询问。
Let's hear those phrases again.
让我们再听听那些表达。
I was wondering if you could do something for me?
我在想你是不是可以帮我做点事情?
Would you be able to print out a file for me?
你能帮我打印一份文件吗?
Could I have it within ten minutes please?
你能在十分钟内给我吗?
Could you possibly help me with the printer?
你能不能帮我弄一下这个打印机?
n.委托人,当事人,顾客
- She can't come to the telephone;she's serving a client.她不能来接电话,她正在接待一位顾客。
- The lawyer produced a clever defence of his client.律师机智地为委托人辩护。