时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语


英语课

   Cooking lunch for Tom. You what?


  给汤姆做午饭。你干什么?
  Tom asked me to have lunch ready for 12.30. Did he indeed?
  汤姆让我在12:30准备好午饭。他真的这么做吗?
  Er, Anna. Hi Tom! What are you doing?
  安娜。你好,汤姆!你在干什么?
  Spring rolls, followed by crispy 1 duck in black bean sauce 2.
  先是炸春卷,然后豆豉香酥鸭。
  No, I mean, why are you cooking?
  不,我是说为什么你在做饭?
  Well, if I don't start now, it won't be ready for you by 12.30.
  如果我现在不开始做,那么12:30就不能给你准备好了。
  Oh, you misunderstood me, Anna.
  安娜,你误会我了。
  When I said "Can you do lunch?" it didn't mean "Can you make me lunch?"
  当我说“Can you do lunch?”时,它的意思不是“你能给我做饭吗?”
  It meant "Are you available to come to lunch with me?" In a cafe or something.
  它的意思是“你有空和我一起吃饭吗?”在小餐馆或别的地方。
  Mmm...something smells good, but what's going on here?
  闻起来很香,但是这里发生了什么?
  Anna thinks it's her job to cook for people!
  安娜认为她的工作是给人做饭!
  No, no, I misunderstood!
  不,不,我误会了!
  Anna just got a bit confused 3.
  安娜只是有点迷糊了。

adj.脆的;易碎的
  • I like crispy spring rolls.我喜欢酥脆的春卷。
  • It is a kind of fried food that tastes delicious and crispy.它是一种油炸类食物,味道可口,香脆。
n.酱油,酱汁;调味汁
  • Some cream will enrich the sauce.在调味汁里加一些奶油会使其味道更加丰富。
  • This sauce is too thick-- add some milk.调味汁太稠,再加点奶.
adj.困惑的,烦恼的
  • They asked so many questions that they confused me.他们问了许多问题,都把我弄糊涂了。
  • A wise man is never confused.智者不惑。
标签: 职场 口语
学英语单词