《名人传记》之乔布斯最后一件事125:全世界沉浸在悲伤之中
英语课
I'm going to miss the chance to go to him
我开始怀念
And just sit down and share just person to person.
一个和他坐下来, 单独交谈的机会
How much fun we had ohh
我们曾经如此快乐 ohh...
How much fun we had in those days Doing things together.
我们在一起共事的时光多么快乐
You lose it, you can't ever go back
一旦失去了,就再也无法找回
And just have those conversations That make us both smile.
那些让我们都面带欢笑的交谈,
Narrator: as the world mourned,
全世界沉浸在悲伤之中,
the most fitting tribute Came from one of steve jobs' young fans.
此时最好的礼物来自史蒂夫乔布斯一个年轻的粉丝
19-year-old hong kong-based design student
一个19岁的香港设计学学生
Jonathan mak long created an image On his mac
Jonathan Mak Long 在他的Mac电脑商创造了一幅图像
that went viral around the world.
这张图传遍全球
There was no real research behind it.
我没有做过什么研究,
I just messed around on my computer,
我只是在我的电脑上乱弄而已
And it just happened.
然后这就发生了
It made sense to incorporate his silhouette 1,
将他的公司LOGO与他的个人肖像
His profile into the logo.
融合到一起,非常有意义
It's gotten around 200,000 responses on my blog.
差不多有20万人在我的博客上回复
Some people have said to me that the logo actually Made them cry,
有些人跟我说,这个LOGO真的让他们哭了
and I thought it was A really strong reaction to have,
我想这真的有一点点反应过度,
But it made sense
但是这真的很有意义,
because steve jobs Had such a great impact on our world.
因为史蒂夫乔布斯对我们的世界产生了如此之大的影响
He wasn't just this person who made all these great gadgets 2.
他不仅仅是制造了这些伟大发明的人
He actually changed the that way we communicate.
他确实改变了我们与人交往的方式
1 silhouette
n.黑色半身侧面影,影子,轮廓;v.描绘成侧面影,照出影子来,仅仅显出轮廓
- I could see its black silhouette against the evening sky.我能看到夜幕下它黑色的轮廓。
- I could see the silhouette of the woman in the pickup.我可以见到小卡车的女人黑色半身侧面影。