《名人传记》之我是李小龙2:功夫令人眩目
英语课
The moves that he could do,
他的武术动作速度快到
you were wondering if they were speeding up the camera.
让人怀疑是否是加速放映的效果
Bruce Lee was like the superhero of the Asian community.
You had Muhammad Ali. You had Malcolm X.
相比于穆罕穆德·阿里和马尔科姆·艾克斯
Bruce Lee represented that same kind of radicalism 1.
李小龙有着和他们一样激进的个性
Technically 2 brilliant choreography.
他的技击风格独树一帜
You get mysticism, you get hyper-masculinity.
他纯阳至刚 高深莫测
This guy is like, bang!
这家伙给人的感觉就像 嘭
He's put balls on Chinese men.
他让人们对中国人刮目相看
There's some cool stuff right there.
他的功夫确实令人眩目
You're like, "Wow. That supercool guy is my dad."
有时我会想 "那个超有型的人是我爸爸"
There'll never be another Bruce Lee.
李小龙是独一无二的
Baby, here I am, man.
亲爱的 我就在这呢
How does a small Chinese guy
一个小个子中国人是如何
become the greatest martial 3 artist of all time?
成为世上最伟大的武术家的呢
Production 263-05-224-10. Test XI, take I.
263-05-224-10 第六次试镜 镜头一
Bruce, just look right into the camera right here
布鲁斯 请看镜头
and tell us your name,
告诉我们你的名字
your age and where you were born.
年龄和出生地
My last name is Lee, Bruce Lee.
我姓李 名叫李小龙
I was born in San Francisco in 1940.
1940年出生于旧金山
I'm 24 right now.
今年二十四岁
1 radicalism
n. 急进主义, 根本的改革主义
- His radicalism and refusal to compromise isolated him. 他的激进主义与拒绝妥协使他受到孤立。
- Education produced intellectual ferment and the temptations of radicalism. 教育带来知识界的骚动,促使激进主义具有了吸引力。
2 technically
adv.专门地,技术上地
- Technically it is the most advanced equipment ever.从技术上说,这是最先进的设备。
- The tomato is technically a fruit,although it is eaten as a vegetable.严格地说,西红柿是一种水果,尽管它是当作蔬菜吃的。