外贸服装口语 第22期:讨价还价之实用句型(3)
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:外贸服装口语
Bargaining讨价还价S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical 1 Key SentencesS35: We regret we have to maintain 2 the price.
很抱歉,我们必须维持这个价。
S36: Since the material price has gone up, we can't do at your price now.
原材料上涨了许多,您这个价现在确实做不了。
S37: My boss will fire me, if I sell it that price.
如果我卖那个价钱,老板会解雇我的。
S38: Our prices are not dearer than those in other places.
我们的价格不比别的地方贵。
S39: The price is is reasonable, because the quality is supper.
这个价格很合理,因为质量上乘。
S40: The price is reasonable, because it's famous brand.
这个价格很合理,因为是名牌。
S41: You won't get a better buy than this one around here.
在这周围您再也买不到比这个更便宜的了。
S42: This is a bit more expensive, because it's made by hand.
这个要稍贵些,因为是手工做的。
S43: Our boss has agreed to give you 5% discount, and no more.
我们老板同意给你打九五折,不能再多了。
S44: I'll bring the price down to 60 Yuan per piece, if you're going to make a big purchase.
如果量大,我就可以把价钱降到60元一件。
S45: The prices have already been reduced greatly. The original price for this is 200 Yuan.
这些价格已经降了很多。这个原价是200元。
S46: Owing 3 to the advance in the cost, we shall have to raise our prices in the immediate 4 future.
由于成本上涨,我们很快便会提高我们的价格。
S47: We can't reduce the price any more. We have already cut to the bone.
我们不能在减价了,我们已经不顾血本了。
S48: While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any future.
虽然我们感谢你们的合作,但很抱歉,我们不能再降价了。
S49: We almost have no profit at this price. I only want to make a deal with you, and hope you'll come back next time.
这个价我们没有利润了。这次我只是想和您做成这个单,希望您下次能再来。
C1: Can you sell it for 129 Yuan?
120元卖吗?
C2: Too high, lower 5, OK?
太高了,低点好吗?
C3: Can you cut down the price?
价钱能少点吗?
- He is a practical person.他是位很讲实际的人。
- Your invention is clever,but not practical.你的发明很巧,但不实用。
- He has to maintain a large family on a small salary.他不得不依靠很少的工资养活一家人。
- We must do our best to maintain sales at their usual rate.我们要尽力使销售额保持在平日的水平上。
- He paid what was owing.他付清了所有应付的钱。
- We have several hundred pounds owing on our car.我们的车还欠几百英镑未付清。