外贸服装口语 第29期:订单与定金之实用句型(2)
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:外贸服装口语
Order&Deposit 1订单与定金S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical 2 Key SentencesS17: It will be ready by the end of this month.
本月底能做好。
S18: What sort of material do you have in mind?
您喜欢哪种料子?
S19: May I have your telephone number?
我可以记下您的电话号码吗?
S20: Would you please leave a 10 percent deposit?
请您预付10%的定金。
S21: You need to leave a twenty percent deposit.
您必须先付20%的定金。
S22: Would you like to go ahead and place an order?
您是不是现在就订购呢?
S23: We ask for a thirty percent down payment 3.
我们要求30%的头期款。
S24: Please deposit first, at least two thousand Yuan.
请先付定金,最少2000元。
S25: May I have your name(address, telephone number), please?
请问您的大名(地址、电话号码)?
S26: Please tell me your name, address and telephone number, so that we can deliver your purchase as soon as possible.
请告诉我您的姓名、地址、电话,以便我们尽早将货送到。、S27: We can accept the order on the condition that you accept pay down 50%.
只有你接受预付50%的定金,我们才接受你的订货。
S28: Sorry, we only have these styles and colors. If you want others, you must order two weeks ahead of time.
对不起,我们只有这些款式和颜色,如果您要其他的,必须提前两周下单。
S29: You make a down payment of 30% first. And you'll pay the balance on delivery 4.
请先交30%的定金,余下的货到付清。
S30: When you place the first order, we expect thirty percent of the final payment.
您是第一次订货,我们希望先收到总数的30%。
S31: Please make a down payment of 2,000 Yuan now. And you'll pay the rest on delivery.
请先交2000元定金,余下的货到付清。
S32: Would you please sign the order from and leave your telephone number?
请在订单上签名并留下您的电话号码,好吗?
- There is too much deposit in a bottle of wine.酒瓶里有太多的沉淀物。
- The hotel requires a deposit for all advance bookings.旅馆规定凡预订房间都要先付订金。
- He is a practical person.他是位很讲实际的人。
- Your invention is clever,but not practical.你的发明很巧,但不实用。