面试英语口语脱口而出 第38期:请求电话留言
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1. Would you please kindly 1 tell him I want to apply for a proof-reader in your newspaper?
能否帮我转告他:我想申请贵报社的校对员一职?
2. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown who takes all the calls in his absence?
您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?他不在时布朗负责接听所有电话。
3.Can I leave a message for Mr. Smith?
我能留个口信给史密斯先生吗?
4.Yes, please pass on to him the message that I want to apply for the job as a postal 2 clerk in your post office.
是的,请转达我的意思:我想申请做你们邮局的邮政人员。
5.He is in the middle of something ;can I help you take a message?
他正忙,我能帮你转告吗?
6.Would you like to leave a message?
你愿意留个口信吗?
7. I'll tell him that you called.
我会转告他你来电话了。
8. Please tell him that I want to inquire 3 about the position of translator checker.
请告诉他我想询问一下翻译校对一职的具体情况。
9. OK, I’ll tell him about that.
好的,我会转告他的。
10.I will deliver the message for you.
我会帮你传递口信的。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hi, this is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
A: 你好,我是汤姆·史密斯先生。
B: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I am afraid he will not be back before 3 pm. would you care to speak to Mr. Brown who takes all the calls in his absence?
B: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。你愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?史密斯不在时布朗负责接听所有来电。
A: No. Thanks. Can I leave a message for Mr. Smith?
A: 不了,谢谢。我能留个口信给史密斯先生吗?
B: OK I'll tell him that vou called.
B: 好的。我转告他你来电话了。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hello, this is Li Ning. Can I talk to your A: manager?
A: 你好,我是李宁。麻烦找一下您的经理。
B: Sorry, he has just gone out now. Can I take a messege for you?
B: 对不起,他刚出去。我能帮你留言吗?
A: Yes. Would you please kindly tell him I want to apply for a proof-reader in your newspaper?
A: 好的。能否帮我转告他:我想申请贵报社的校对员一职。
B: OK, I got it.
B: 好的,我知道了。