面试英语口语脱口而出 第80期:品质性格
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1.What do you think of your dispositions 2?
你认为你的性格如何?
2.How do you get along with people who have different characters?
你怎么和不同性格的人相处?
3.I am always cheerful and optimistic.
我总是很乐观开朗。
4 I am somewhat on the shy side by nature,not really outgoing.
我觉得自己天生比较害羞,不怎么外向。
5.They will say Xiao Wang is a friendly, sentimental 3 and trust-worthy person.
他们会说小王是个友好、多愁善感、值得信赖的人。
6.I admire those who are honest,liberal, and considerate.
我欣赏诚实、心胸宽广、善解人意的人。
7.My strongest characteristic is my cheerfulness and friendliness 4.
我最大的性格特点是开朗和友好。
8.I am conservative and I stick to my principles and keep to rules.
我是保守的人;我坚持原则,遵规守矩。
9.Basically I am independent, efficient and easygoing.
基本上我是个思想独立、工作有效、待人随和的人。
10.Perhaps peqjle think I am too conceited 5, but sometimes we need to have some confidence in ourselves.
也许人们觉得我太自负了,但是有时候我们有必要对自己有信心。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: What do you think of your dispositions?
A: 你认为你的性格如何?
B: Well, I am always cheerful and optimistic. Sometimes, I may he a person of nervous disposition 1. But generally speaking, I am outgoing and energctic.
B: 呃,我总是很乐观开朗,但是偶尔会有点神经质。总体来讲,我是外向型的、精力充沛的一个人。
A: How do you get along with people who have different characters?
A: 你怎么和不同性格的人相处?
B: I will try to adapt myself.
B: 我试着调整自己吧。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: What kind of personality do you admire?
A: 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
B: I admire those who are honest, liberal, and considerate.
B: 我欣赏诚实、心胸宽广、善解人意的人。
A: How do get along with those people?
A: 你和这样的人相处得如何?
B: I gel along with them quite well.
B: 相处得很好。
1 disposition
n.性情,性格;意向,倾向;排列,部署
- He has made a good disposition of his property.他已对财产作了妥善处理。
- He has a cheerful disposition.他性情开朗。
2 dispositions
安排( disposition的名词复数 ); 倾向; (财产、金钱的)处置; 气质
- We got out some information about the enemy's dispositions from the captured enemy officer. 我们从捕获的敌军官那里问出一些有关敌军部署的情况。
- Elasticity, solubility, inflammability are paradigm cases of dispositions in natural objects. 伸缩性、可缩性、易燃性是天然物体倾向性的范例。
3 sentimental
adj.多愁善感的,感伤的
- She's a sentimental woman who believes marriage comes by destiny.她是多愁善感的人,她相信姻缘命中注定。
- We were deeply touched by the sentimental movie.我们深深被那感伤的电影所感动。
4 friendliness
n.友谊,亲切,亲密
- Behind the mask of friendliness,I know he really dislikes me.在友善的面具后面,我知道他其实并不喜欢我。
- His manner was a blend of friendliness and respect.他的态度友善且毕恭毕敬。