面试英语口语脱口而出 第48期:说话声音模糊
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1. I can barely hear you because your veiled voice.
我听不清楚,你的声音太模糊了。
2. You voice is obscured by the noises outside.
你的声音被外面的噪音盖过了。
3. Your voice is very indistinct with the hissing 1 noise.
你的声音很不清楚,有嘶嘶声。
4. Your voice is deep and dim.
你的声音很低沉,很不清晰。
5. I have difficulty in hearing you because your voice is neither clear nor hearable.
我听不清楚,你的声音又小又模糊。
6. Well, I can't hear you.
我听不到你的声音。
7. It is like a murmuring and receding 2.
像是在低语,而且声音越来越小。
8. I said I am informing you of the interview.
我刚才说的是:我想通知你面试。
9. Can you speak a little louder?
你能大点声音吗?
10. I asked whether you are available for the interview in our company next Tuesday.
我刚才是问你,下周二是否有时间参加我们的面试。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hi, is that Jessica?
A: 你好,你是杰西卡吗?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
B: 是的,我是。有什么事情吗?
A: I want to inform you of the interview.
A: 我是通知你来面试的。
B: What? I can barely hear you because your veiled voice?
B: 什么?我听不淸楚,你的声音太模糊了。
A: I said I am informing you of the interview.
A: 我刚才说的是:我想通知你面试。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hello, this is Sheila from Huawei Corp. Is that Li Lei?
A: 你好,我是华为公司的希拉。你是李磊吗?
B: Yes, speaking.
B: 是的。
A: I am glad to tell you that you are supposed to come for an interview tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow?
A: 我很高兴通知你明天来而试。你明天可以来吗?
B: Can you speak a little louder? You sound very indistinct with the hissing noise.
B:你能大点声音吗?你的声音很不清楚,有嘶嘶声。
A: Well, I can't hear you.
A:嗯,我听不到你的声音。