披头士乐队经典歌曲:Hey Jude
时间:2018-12-14 作者:英语课 分类:经典英文歌曲
《Hey Jude》是披头士乐队成员保罗·麦卡特尼创作的一首歌,是Paul McCartney(保罗·麦卡特尼,The Beatles成员之一)为一个五岁的孩子写下的一首歌。
Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿朱迪!别沮丧
Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀伤的歌把它唱得更快乐
Remember, to let her into your heart 1 记得将它唱入你的心田
Then you can start to make it better 世界就能开始好转
Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿朱迪!别害怕
You were made 2 to go out and get her 你天生就要勇于克服恐惧
The minute You let her under your skin 3 当你将它身埋于心底那一刻
Then you begin to make it better 世界就开始好转
And anytime 4 you feel the pain 5 当你感受痛苦的滋味
Hey Jude, refrain 6 嘿朱迪!要忍耐
Don't carry the world upon 7 your shoulder 别把世界的重担都往肩上扛
For well you know that it's a fool 8 你知道那些愚蠢的人
Who plays it cool 总是装做不在乎
By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷
Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿朱迪!别让我失望
You have found 9 her now go and get her 既然找到真爱就要勇敢追求
Remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart 记住(嘿朱迪!)要将她揽入你的心房
Then you can start to make it better 那样世界就能开始好转
So let it out and let it in 所以啊,让你的爱自由来去
Hey Jude, begin 嘿朱迪!开始啊
You're waiting for someone 10 to perform 11 with 你期待有个人与你同台表演
Don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那个人就是你自己吗
Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿朱迪!你会办到
The moment you need is on your shoulder 下一步该怎么做就全看你自己
Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿朱迪!别丧气
Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀伤的歌把它唱得更快乐
Remember to let her under your skin 记得将它深藏于心
Then you'll begin 世界就能
To make it better 开始好转
Better better better better
Na na na, na na na na, na na na, hey Jude
- He is old in body but young in heart.他人老心不老。
- I thank you from the bottom of my heart.我从心坎里感谢你。
- They were not made in china.它们不是中国制造的。
- The monkey made a long arm for the peach.猴子伸臂去摘桃子。
- Bad teeth often cause pain. 坏牙常引起疼痛。
- The patient cried with pain. 那病人痛苦地哭喊。
- I made a terrific effort to refrain from tears.我狠着心把泪止住。
- They all sang the refrain.他们齐声合唱叠句。
- I hope that fortune may smile upon you.我希望幸运之神会向你微笑。
- I rely upon you to finish the work on time.我相信你会准时完成这项工作的。
- He spent all his money,he is such a fool.他这样傻,花光了所有的钱。
- Some people act the fool now and then.有些人时常装傻。