背诵为王 第 二 册 第 20 课
时间:2018-12-08 作者:英语课 分类:背诵为王第二册
Lesson20 The Lost Ring
One day a man went home to his wife 1 and said 2, “I have bought something for you!” “Oh, thank you!” said his wife. “What have you bought?”“I have bought a gold ring. Here it is!” He held it out for his wife to see. Then he dropped it. “Oh dear!” he said. “I have dropped it.”
He began to look for it on the floor but it was 3 dark 4 inside 5 the house and he could 6 not see anything. He went outside the house and began to look for the ring in the street. Just then a friend came 7 along 8. “What's the matter?” he asked. “I have lost a ring,” said the man. “Where did 9 you lose 10 it?” “I lost it inside my house.” “You lost your ring inside your house but you are looking for it outside in the street! That seems 11 very foolish 12!” “Ah,” said the man, “but it is dark inside my house. I shall 13 never find it there. But here in the street there is more light and I can see more clearly 14.”
ring 戒指
丢失的戒指
一天,有个男人回家对他的妻子说:“我给你买了件东西!” “噢,谢谢你!”他的妻子说。“你买了什么?”我买了一个金戒指。给你!”他拿在手上给妻子看。突然戒指掉在了地上。 “噢,亲爱的!”他说,“我把戒指弄掉了。”
他开始在地板上寻找,但屋里黑暗,什么也看不见。他走出屋子,开始在街道上寻找。正在此时,他的一个朋友走了过来。 “怎么了?”他问。 “我丢了一个戒指,”男人回答。 “在哪里丢的?” “在我的屋里丢的。” “你在屋里丢了戒指,却到外面的街道上找!这太愚蠢了!” “啊,”男人说,“我的屋里太黑了,在那里永远找不到。而街道上亮多了,我能看得更清楚些。”
- She is my wife.她是我妻子。
- He is a tall man but his wife is a short woman.他是个子很高的男人,但他妻子很矮。
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
- The night is too dark for us to see.夜间太暗,我们看不见。
- The sky was dark blue and clear when the moon came up.月亮出来时,天空是深蓝色的,非常晴朗。
- Two minutes later we were inside the taxi.两分钟以后我们已经坐在出租车里面了。
- He will be back inside two days.他将在两天内回来。
- Could I open the window?我可以打开窗子吗?
- I could wait ten minutes.我可以等十分钟。
- I was surprised why he came here so early.他为什么那么早到这里,我很惊奇。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- Would you like to come along?你想一起去吗?
- They walked slowly along the road.他们沿着公路慢慢走。
- How many goals did you score in the last game?上一场比赛你们进了几个球?
- Why did you choose basketball in the first place?你为何首先选择篮球呢?
- I always lose at cards, with my bad luck.我不走运,打牌总输。
- I can always lose myself in a good book.一本好书会使我爱不释手。
- She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job. 她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
- Her return to the team now seems a certainty. 她的归队现在似乎已成定局。