酒店常用英语口语:如果接待员是一位女士
英语课
Lesson Five If Receptionist Is a Lady
第五课 如果接待员是一位女士
R:You’re in room, Kenny will help you with your bags/Kenny will show you the way
接待员你在房间。Kenny 会帮助您搬运行李/带您去房间。
G:Thank you
旅客:谢谢。
Lesson Six Guest Wants to Park His Bicycle
第六课 客人想停放他的自行车
G:Where can I park my bicycle?
旅客:我的自行车停放在哪儿?
R:You can park your bicycle under the awning 1 in the back lot, but you need to get a bicycle tag first. There’s a one hundred yuan deposit for the bicycle tag. You can give the deposit to the cashier,or if you like, you can give it to us and we’ll bring it to the cashier for you, then give you the receipt
登记员:你可以将自行车停放在后院车棚内,但需要先领取停放车牌。办理停放车牌需要元的押金。你可以去收银台办理押金手续,如果你愿意,也可将钱交给我们,我们将钱交到收银台,然后将收据交给您。
G:OkayWhy don’t you do it for me?Here you are
旅客:好的,那还是请你帮我办这个手续,好吗把钱给你吧,在这。
R: One hundred yuan. Okay. We’ll bring the receipt up to your room when we get it
登记员:正好100元。我们开来收据后会送到您的房间。
G:Thank you
旅客:非常感谢。
R:(knocks)Hello,Mrs Lightsey. Here’re your bicycle tag,and this is the receipt for your deposit. It’s very important that you keep the receipt or you will not be able to get your deposit back when you leave.
登记员:(敲门)您好,Lightsey 太太,这是您的停放车牌,这是您的押金收据。请你一定保存好收据,否则您离开时将取不回押金。
G:All rightThank you for your help
旅客:好的,谢谢你的帮忙。
R:My pleasure
登记员:很高兴为您服务。
标签:
英语口语