时间:2019-03-10 作者:英语课 分类:双语有声阅读


英语课

 A Red, Red Rose—Robert Burns(1759–1796)


 
一朵红红的玫瑰——罗伯特.彭斯
 
O my luve is like a red, red rose,
 
啊!我爱人像红红的玫瑰,
 
That's newly sprung in June;
 
在六月里苞放;
 
O my luve is like the melodie
 
啊,我爱人像一支乐曲,
 
That's sweetly played in tune 1.
 
乐声美妙、悠扬。
 
As fair thou art, my bonie lass,
 
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,
 
So deep in love am I;
 
我爱你那么深切;
 
And I will love thee still, my dear,
 
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
 
Till a' the seas gang dry.
 
一直到四海涸竭。
 
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
 
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
 
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
 
直到太阳把岩石消熔!
 
And I will love thee still , my dear,
 
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
 
While the sands o' life shall run.
 
只要生命无穷。
 
And fare thee weel, my only love,
 
再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
 
And fare thee weel a while;
 
再见吧,小别片刻!
 
And I will come again, my love,
 
我会回来的,我的爱人,
 
Though it wree ten thousand mile!
 
即使万里相隔!

n.调子;和谐,协调;v.调音,调节,调整
  • He'd written a tune,and played it to us on the piano.他写了一段曲子,并在钢琴上弹给我们听。
  • The boy beat out a tune on a tin can.那男孩在易拉罐上敲出一首曲子。