艾伦脱口秀第339期:感到非常骄傲
英语课
All right,you don't even 1 know about this,we are back with Chaz Bono and we have somebody 2 on the phone right now 你不知道有这个电话 欢迎回来 我们嘉宾是Chaz Bono 现在有人电话正在线
Okay,hello,hello.Cher,yeah.It's your mom 好啊 你好 你好 cher 是我 是你妈妈
Hi,cher,hi sweetheart,how are you?I am fantastic,how are you?I am good 你好啊 Cher 亲爱的 你好啊 我很好 你呢 我也是
I was 4 just saying,Chaz how brave 5,what brave human 6 being,you must be so proud 7 of how brave he is 我刚刚说到 Chaz 真是个非常非常勇敢的人 你肯定为他感到非常骄傲
Yeah,I am.This is Chaz and I actually 8 talked about this several 9 times over the years 非常自豪 实际上Chaz过去几年跟我谈过几次
and then nothing happened and in one way I thought 11 oh god,this is going 12 to be so terrible 13 但是事情仍没什么改变 当时我想 天啊 这太恐怖了
He's going to have to go through so much,but you know the way he is handled 14 himself 15 and I mean 他必须得忍受那么多 但他以他自己的方式解决问题
You know my child is a wonderful child,thank you.Yes,yes 我想说 我的孩子是个非常棒的孩子 谢谢 是的
As 3 a mother I can imagine 16 feeling 17 the frustration 18 when you hear the criticism 19 that is going on around you child 我能想象 作为母亲 当你听到周遭一些对你孩子的批评时 所产生的那种挫折感
You know I have,we had 20 a conversation 21 and I said 22 there are many people who will just never ever 10 understand they won't take the time 在我们之前的谈话中 我说过总会有一些人 始终都不能理解 他们也不会花时间去了解
They will just hold up their hands and say no,I don't want to know about it.I don't understand it,I don't like it whatever 他们只会摆手说不 别想让我知道 我也不想去了解 不管怎样 我就是不喜欢
But there are more people I think especially after they hear Chaz's talk 但我相信会有一些人 特别是在听了你的采访后
They will just think,oh what a lovely person you know and also I tried to explain it to some one who just wasn't getting it,and I said you know I really love being a girl 会觉得Chaz是个非常可爱的人 我也试着向那些不能理解的人解释 我说我喜欢做女孩子的感觉
adj.平坦的,偶数的,相等的;adv.甚至,恰好,正当
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
n.重要人物;pron.某人,有人
- Somebody is using the computer.有人在用电脑。
- He seems to be somebody.他似乎是个重要人物。
conj.按照;如同
- He got work in a hotel as a waiter.他在一家旅馆找到了当服务生的工作。
- In the hotel,the old men were drinking away as usual.在旅馆里,这些老人和往常一样喝个不停。
adj.勇敢的;v.勇敢地面对(危险等);抵抗
- He is a brave soldier.他是一位勇敢的战士。
- I think you are very brave.我认为你非常勇敢。
n.人,人类;adj.人类的,人性的,有同情心的
- Human beings can talk,but animals can't.人会说话,而动物却不会。
- Kehr is a very human person.凯尔是一个极富人情味的人。
adj.感到自豪的;得意的
- He was proud of having such a good friend.他为有这样的好朋友而自豪。
- We are proud of our great motherland.我们为伟大的祖国而自豪。
adv.实际上,事实上,竟然,居然,如今
- he looks young, but she's actually 50.她看上去年轻,可是实际上已五十岁了。
- Actually,that's not quite right.实际上,那不完全对。
adj.几个,若干,数个;各个的,各自的
- Words often have several meanings.单词往往有若干个意思。
- Several new members have come into the club since last year.自去年以来,又有些新成员加入了俱乐部。
adv.曾经;永远;不断地;在任何时候;究竟
- Have you ever been to hangzhou?你曾经去过杭州吗?
- I will be young and strong and beautiful for ever.我将永远年轻、强壮,永远漂亮。
n.想法,思想,思维,思潮,关心,挂念;v.vbl.think的过去式和过去分词
- It was just a thought.这仅仅是一个想法。
- She thought he had a cold.她认为他感冒了。
n.去,离去,地面(或道路)的状况,工作情况;(复数形式)goings: 行为;adj.进行中的,流行的,现存的
- We're going to listen to a report this afternoon. 今天下午我们要去听报告。
- He hates leaving the office and going on holiday.他不愿离开办公室去度假。
adj.可怕的,糟糕的,极其的
- I think you've made a terrible mistake.我认为你犯了一个严重的错误。
- This is a terrible idea.这是一个可怕的想法。
adj.有把手的,有把柄的v.操作( handle的过去式和过去分词 );容易╱难以)驾驶;操纵;行动
- She handled the matter with seeming indifference. 她看似漫不经心地处理了这件事。
- The wind-down of the company was handled very efficiently. 处理公司逐步缩减直至关闭的事宜效率很高。
pron.他自己
- He is proud of himself.他为自己感到自豪。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
vt.想象,设想;料想,猜想
- I don't imagine they will come if it rains.我认为天如果下雨,他们是不会来的。
- You don't imagine it is true.你别想像那是真的。
n.挫折,失败,失效,落空
- He had to fight back tears of frustration.他不得不强忍住失意的泪水。
- He beat his hands on the steering wheel in frustration.他沮丧地用手打了几下方向盘。
n.批评,批判,指责;评论,评论文章
- Some youth today do not allow any criticism at all.现在有些年轻人根本指责不得。
- It is wrong to turn a deaf ear to other's criticism.对别人的批评充耳不闻是错误的。
vbl.have的过去式和过去分词;conj.有
- I just had a good idea!我有个好主意!
- The boy had a small branch of a tree in his hand.这个男孩手上拿一条小树枝。
n.谈话,交谈
- Conversation is one of pleasures of life.交谈是人生一大乐趣。
- We'll carry on a conversation with her tomorrow.我们将于明天与她会谈。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀