环球商务英语100句02
英语课
51. You‘ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。
52. We check each component 1 before we install it.每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。
53. Our rejection 2 rate is less than two percent.不良率不到2%.
54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.我们一直用心于提高质量上。
55. We have some questions about after-sale services.我们对售后服务有几点疑问。
56. The main mechanism 3 carries a three-year warranty 4. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。
57. I‘d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.我想谈谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。
58. What is the total annual turnover 5 you could fulfill 6?
你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?
59. I‘m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。
60. I would like to receive from you a detailed 7 report on current market conditions every month in the future.今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。
61. We are experienced in marketing 8 products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers‘ need.我们在销售类似你们的产品方面很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。
62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.我们与我国所有的主要进口商、批发商有着密切的联系。
63. You are driving a hard bargain.你固执己见,不肯让步。
64. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.一般情况下,在广告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。
65. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising 9 media.我们应该了解对于(我们)选定的广告媒介哪些人是真正的听众。
66. We approach the retailers 10 directly, without any middleman.我们直接和零售商打交道,不经过任何中间人。
67. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.在我们定价之前,我们的了解你们将收取多少服务费用。
68. My biggest concern now is business promotion 11. Can you give me some tips?
我最关心的是产品的促销。你有什么建议吗?
69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?
您想给史密斯先生留个口信吗?
70. I‘m sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?
抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一个电话。
71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I‘ll tell him to call you back when he is free.那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。
72. I‘ll get in touch with him and call you back later.我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。
71.He is not available now.她现在不在。
72. Please tell me how to format 12 a floppy 13 disk. I use Windows 98.请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使用的是视窗98操作系统。
73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。
74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。
75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one thousand.自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。
76. The most remarkable 14 difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication.互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。
77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。
78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。
79. We have large quantity of …。 in stock.我方可大量供应……现货。
80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn 15 under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。
81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days‘ sight.我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。
82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。
83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation 16 slip.我预定了,这是预定确认书。
84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?
单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?
85. Could I pay with traveler‘s checks?
我可以用旅行支票支付吗?
86. I‘d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。
87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。
88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.第一次订购我们希望预付货款。
89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice 17 date.请从发票开票日算起,60天内付款。
90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。
91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包装费中1美元是包装桶的费用,该项费用再还桶时可退回。
92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.按发票面值的110%投保一切风险。
93.And the extra premium 18 involved will be for your account由此所产生的额外保险费应由你方支付。
94.We‘re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.今后我们不得不将您的户头改为C.O.D.(交货付款)
95.We can quote you either C.I.F. or CFR plus commission, if you prefer.如果你愿意的话,我们可以在C.I.F. (运费、保险费在内价)或C.F.R.(运费在内价)的基础上,加上佣金给你报价。
96.Could you agree to payment by D/A? This is a sample order.您能否同意通过承兑交单的方式付款?这是订单样品。
97.As you know, it doesn‘t pay to open an L/C with a bank for such a small amount.你是知道的,为了这么一小笔钱开一个信用证账户并不值得。
98.We have an easy-payment plan. One-third down, and the balance in six months.我们有分期付款的方法。首期付三分之一,其余的分6个月付。
99.It‘s just a formality but for hire-purchase, we usually require references.按照手续,记账购货我们通常是需要担保的。
100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20, 2001. after which this credit expires.依此信用证开的汇票必须在2001年7月20日前在中国议付,过期无效。
n.组成部分,成分,元件;adj.组成的,合成的
- Each component is carefully checked before assembly.每个零件在装配前都经过仔细检查。
- Blade and handle are the component parts of a knife.刀身和刀柄是一把刀的组成部分。
n.拒绝,被拒,抛弃,被弃
- He decided not to approach her for fear of rejection.他因怕遭拒绝决定不再去找她。
- The rejection plunged her into the dark depths of despair.遭到拒绝使她陷入了绝望的深渊。
n.机械装置;机构,结构
- The bones and muscles are parts of the mechanism of the body.骨骼和肌肉是人体的组成部件。
- The mechanism of the machine is very complicated.这台机器的结构是非常复杂的。
n.担保书,证书,保单
- This warranty is good for one year after the date of the purchase of the product.本保证书自购置此产品之日起有效期为一年。
- As your guarantor,we have signed a warranty to the bank.作为你们的担保人,我们已经向银行开出了担保书。
n.人员流动率,人事变动率;营业额,成交量
- The store greatly reduced the prices to make a quick turnover.这家商店实行大减价以迅速周转资金。
- Our turnover actually increased last year.去年我们的营业额竟然增加了。
vt.履行,实现,完成;满足,使满意
- If you make a promise you should fulfill it.如果你许诺了,你就要履行你的诺言。
- This company should be able to fulfill our requirements.这家公司应该能够满足我们的要求。
adj.详细的,详尽的,极注意细节的,完全的
- He had made a detailed study of the terrain.他对地形作了缜密的研究。
- A detailed list of our publications is available on request.我们的出版物有一份详细的目录备索。
n.行销,在市场的买卖,买东西
- They are developing marketing network.他们正在发展销售网络。
- He often goes marketing.他经常去市场做生意。
n.广告业;广告活动 a.广告的;广告业务的
- Can you give me any advice on getting into advertising? 你能指点我如何涉足广告业吗?
- The advertising campaign is aimed primarily at young people. 这个广告宣传运动主要是针对年轻人的。
零售商,零售店( retailer的名词复数 )
- High street retailers reported a marked increase in sales before Christmas. 商业街的零售商报告说圣诞节前销售量显著提高。
- Retailers have a statutory duty to provide goods suitable for their purpose. 零售商有为他们提供符合要求的货品的法定义务。
n.提升,晋级;促销,宣传
- The teacher conferred with the principal about Dick's promotion.教师与校长商谈了迪克的升级问题。
- The clerk was given a promotion and an increase in salary.那个职员升了级,加了薪。
n.设计,版式;[计算机]格式,DOS命令:格式化(磁盘),用于空盘或使用过的磁盘建立新空盘来存储数据;v.使格式化,设计,安排
- Please format this floppy disc.请将这张软盘格式化。
- The format of the figure is very tasteful.该图表的格式很雅致。
adj.松软的,衰弱的
- She was wearing a big floppy hat.她戴了顶松软的大帽子。
- Can you copy those files onto this floppy disk?你能把那些文件复制到这张软盘上吗?
adj.显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的
- She has made remarkable headway in her writing skills.她在写作技巧方面有了长足进步。
- These cars are remarkable for the quietness of their engines.这些汽车因发动机没有噪音而不同凡响。
v.拖,拉,拔出;adj.憔悴的,紧张的
- All the characters in the story are drawn from life.故事中的所有人物都取材于生活。
- Her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the scene outside.她的目光禁不住被外面的风景所吸引。
n.证实,确认,批准
- We are waiting for confirmation of the news.我们正在等待证实那个消息。
- We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.给你们发送订购的货物之前,我们需要书面确认。
vt.开发票;n.发票,装货清单
- The seller has to issue a tax invoice.销售者必须开具税务发票。
- We will then send you an invoice for the total course fees.然后我们会把全部课程费用的发票寄给你。
标签:
商务英语