听歌学英语:山间城堡 Castle On The Hill
When I was six years old I broke my leg
六岁那年,我摔伤了 腿
I was running from my brother and his friends
那时候我哥哥和他的朋友追着我跑
Tasted the sweet perfume 1 of the mountain grass I rolled down
就在摔倒的时候 我意外的嗅到了山间草地的芬芳
I was younger then. Take me back to when
那时的我年少无知 就带我重回
I found my heart and broke it here
聆听过心声还有我心碎之声的地方吧
Made my friends and lost them through the years
这些年 结交过好友也失去过挚友
And I've not seen the roaring 2 fields in so long. I know I've grown
好久未见那风声呼呼的故土了,我明白我已长大
But I can't wait to go home
如今我迫不及待想重回故乡
I'm on my way driving at 90 down those country lanes 3
速度九十迈 驶在这乡间小路上
Singing to Tiny Dancer
哼唱着Tiny Dancer的歌
And I miss the way you make me feel. It's real
我想念生命中有你的那些过往 真的
When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
那时的我们眺望着落至山间城堡的夕阳光晕
Fifteen years old and smoking hand rolled cigarettes
15岁那年 抽着自制香烟
Running from the law through the backfields and getting drunk 4 with my friends
沿着屋后田野肆意狂奔 和朋友们买醉浇愁
Had my first kiss on a Friday night
我的初吻是在一个周五的夜晚
I don't reckon 5 I did it right
虽然我也不确定当时动作对不对
I was younger then take me back to when
那时的我年少无知 就带我重回
We found weekend jobs. When we got paid,
那初次找到兼职 赚到工资的时候
we'd buy cheap spirits and drink them straight
我们会买便宜的白酒,举杯畅饮
Me and my friends have not thrown up in so long. Oh how we've grown
我和我的朋友们很久都没有喝到吐的时候了, 噢我们都已长大
I can't wait to go home
如今我已迫不及待重回故乡
I'm on my way driving at 90 down those country lanes
速度九十迈 驶在这乡间小路上
Singing to Tiny Dancer
哼唱着Tiny Dancer的歌
And I miss the way you make me feel. It's real
我想念生命中有你的那些过往 真的
We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
那时的我们眺望着落至山间城堡的夕阳光晕
Over the castle on the hill
山间城堡
Over the castle on the hill
山间城堡
One friend left to sell clothes. One works 6 down by the coast
我的一个朋友离开故乡卖起了衣裳, 一个在沿海城市忙于工作
One had two kids but lives alone. One's brother overdosed
一个带着两个小孩独自生活 ,有个朋友的哥哥死于嗑药过度
One's already on his second wife. One's just barely 7 getting by
还有个朋友已经再婚告别过往 也有人勉强维持在生存线上
But these people raised me and I can't wait to go home
但就是他们成就了今天的我 我已迫不及待要回到家中
And I'm on my way. I still remember these old country lanes
我已踏上回家的路 我依然记得那旧日的乡间小路
When we did not know the answers
那时的我们还不知人生的答案在何处
And I miss the way you make me feel. It's real
我想念生命中有你的那些过往 如此真实
We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
那时的我们眺望着落至山间城堡的夕阳光晕
Over the castle on the hill
山间城堡
Over the castle on the hill
词汇扩展:
1.Made my friends and lost them through the years这些年,结交过好友也失去过挚友 (through the years:这些年来;through: [θru] prep. 通过;穿过;凭借 see-through adj. 透明的;穿透的 She was wearing a white, see-through blouse, a red bra showing beneath.她穿着一件白色透明的衬衫,里面的红色胸罩透了出来。)
3.Tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled down就在摔倒的时候 我意外的嗅到了山间草地的芬芳 (perfume: [p?'fjum] n. 香水;香味)
4.Fifteen years old and smoking hand-rolled cigarettes15岁那年 抽着自制香烟
hand-rolled cigarettes:自制香烟;手卷的香烟
学说句子:
5.Me and my friends have not thrown up in so long. Oh how we've grown我和我的朋友们很久都没有喝吐过了, 噢我们都已长大
长大后的生活:
6.One friend left to sell clothes. One works down by the coast我的一个朋友离开故乡卖起了衣裳, 一个在沿海城市忙于工作
7.One had two kids but lives alone. One's brother overdosed一个带着两个小孩独自生活 ,有个朋友的哥哥死于嗑药过度(overdosed['ov?dos] vt. 配药过量;使过分沉溺n. 药量过多 Whatever happens, never take an overdose of this medicine. 这种药千万不能服过量。)
8.One's already on his second wife. One's just barely getting by还有个朋友已经再婚告别过往 也有人勉强维持在生存线上 (get by:v. 过活;过得去;勉强应付)
9.But these people raised me and I can't wait to go home但就是他们成就了今天的我 我已迫不及待要回家(raise: [rez] vt. 举起;提高;筹集;养育;升起)
- The air was heavy with the perfume of the flower.空气中充满了花香。
- Those roses perfume the whole garden.那些玫瑰花使满园飘香。
- juggernauts roaring through country villages 隆隆驶过村庄的重型卡车
- All we could hear was the sound of roaring water. 我们只能听到汹涌澎湃的涛声。
- A headless rider haunts the country lanes. 一个无头骑士常出没于乡间的小路上。
- He made a kamikaze run across three lanes of traffic. 他不要命地冲过了三条车道。
- People who drives when they are drunk should be heavily penalised.醉酒驾车的人应受重罚。
- She found him drunk when she came home at night.她晚上回家时,经常发现他醉醺醺的。
- Don't reckon upon your relatives to help you out of trouble.不要指望你的亲戚会帮助你摆脱困境。
- I reckon that he is rather too old to marry again.我认为他的年龄太大,不太适于再婚。
- We expect writers to produce more and better works.我们期望作家们写出更多更好的作品。
- The novel is regarded as one of the classic works.这篇小说被公认为是最优秀的作品之一。