艾伦脱口秀第189期:智慧聚集的地方
英语课
Well,that shouldn't have been hooked 1 up.Anyway somebody.You ok?Yeah! 好吧 这个本应该被拔掉电源的 你还好吗? 还好
Ok,Well,here,this is really interesting.I don't think you've seen this. 好吧 这里 这真的很有趣 我认为你们没见过这个
This is our,it's our,what do you call it,like a talent holding area. 这是我们的 该叫它什么 像一个智慧聚集的地方
In case,you know if I fell like having a co-host for the day or something. 万一有一天我想找个共同主持的人
And there's a bunch 2 of people here just depending on what i feel like. 我可以来这里挑一个走
Let's see who's in here right now.Oh,Lauren Graham.Hi. 让我们看看这里有谁 啊 劳伦·格拉汉姆 你好
HiHow are you?Great!Good to see you. 你好 感觉如何? 很好啊 见到你真高兴
I am just here,you know,just reading the New York Times special seller 3 Someday Someday Maybe 我只是在这里 正在读我《纽约时报》的特卖书 《Someday Someday Maybe》
Now they have them on audio 4 book.Oh,that's great! 现在电子阅读版也出了 真不错啊
Do you,do you need my help today? 你今天需要我跟你一起主持么?
No,but that,ah,some of those are available on audio book now?Yeah! 不 不用了 不过这些书真的出电子阅读版本了啊? 是啊
Great,now,but thank you though,anyway. 真不错 还是要感谢你
And let's see.eh,who's reading a...Oh hey,Howie Mandel.Hi,how are you? 我们来看看 这是谁在读一本 哦 你好 霍伊·曼德尔 你好吗?
I am sorry.I am just,you know,early.I am on next week.I am on May 29.I just like to get here early. 哦 抱歉 我只是来早了 我是下周的嘉宾 5月29号 我只是习惯早到
Oh thanks for being here.I will see you next weekend. 感谢你这么早就来 我们下周见
I will see you.I will be back here soon. 下周见 我会很快回来的
Ok,and then we have over here at the corner,let's see. 好 我么看看那谁坐在这个角落里
Abraham Lincoln.Kewin Nealon,hi.Oh, hello.Hi. 林肯总统 凯文·尼尔森 你好 哦 你好 你好
Oh,really.You have never seen Weeds?Well,I have never seen your movie. 你真的没看过《Weeds》? 好吧 我没看过你演的电影
adj.钩状的,弯曲的
- I first got hooked on scuba diving when I was twelve. 12 岁时我开始迷上了带水肺潜水。
- He hooked his arm round her neck and pulled her head down. 他一只胳膊钩在她的脖子上,把她的头拉低。
n.串,束;群,帮
- A bunch of girls was[were] sitting on the grass.一群女孩坐在草地上。
- I received a bunch of flowers yesterday.昨天我收到了一束鲜花。
n.售货者,畅销品
- I hope for this book to become a best seller.我希望这本书会成为一本畅销书。
- She drove a hard bargain with the seller.她狠杀卖主的价。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀