艾伦脱口秀第412期:真是好日子
英语课
I couldn't wait for it.Thank you so much. 我都等不及了 谢谢你
That's really sweet.There's really another day. 真贴心 今天真是好日子
Just really drag ass,I got her poker 1 chips. 只是来去匆匆 我送她扑克筹码
I got her a bigger and better poker chip.Are these the items. 我给她更大更好的扑克筹码 就是这些
This is ridiculous.This is our dog Wolf. 真不错 这是我们的狗Wolf
Who are you that you have our animal's. 你是谁 怎么能有我们宠物的
And this one.That's Mabel.I thought I'd love this.This one. 还有这个 这是Mabel 我想我更喜欢这个 这个
This is just in case,just thinking I might.What will Ellen and Potia dead think in their bed. 就是想 你或许 Ellen和Portia会把什么放床上
And then I thought,I thought this would be appropriate,I can't follow you.Now I can follow you. 然后我想 这个不错 我不能跟着你 现在我能跟着你了
It's just make up under my eye,This is nice and cripy.Beautiful. 这眼下面是我的妆 这真又好又吓人 很漂亮
We're just gonna buy one of these. 我们正准备买它呢
I almost bought one of these the other day.So thank you. 那天我差点就买了 谢谢你
It comes free with make up,a make up of my eyes.This is after one of the award shows. 这个我的眼睛上还带着妆 是在一个颁奖礼后的照片
I look terrible.You are very sweet.Thank you so much. 我看起来有点糟糕 真是太贴心了 非常感谢
And Mabel,Wolf pillows are just really thoughtful 2 and then creepy. Mabel 这个抱枕真是很用心 但是又有点诡异
How do you get our dog's pictures.Sure. 真搞不懂你是怎么弄到我狗狗的照片的 是啊
Mike and Molly air is Monday at 9:30 on CBS.Really congratulations on the nomination 3. MIke and Molly在CBS的周一早上9:30直播 恭喜你的提名
I will be rooting for you,because I love that movie. 我会一直支持你 我喜欢这个片子
And I love you so much.Thank you very much.Happy birthday.Thank you.All right,we will be right back.We'll be right back. 而且 我也很喜欢你 非常感谢 生日快乐 谢谢 好的 稍等片刻 马上回来 马上回来
n.扑克;vt.烙制
- He was cleared out in the poker game.他打扑克牌,把钱都输光了。
- I'm old enough to play poker and do something with it.我打扑克是老手了,可以玩些花样。
adj.思考的,沉思的,体贴的,关心的
- She is thoughtful for her friends.她很体贴她的朋友们。
- This is a thoughtful essay.这是一篇具有思想性的随笔。
n.提名,任命,提名权
- John is favourite to get the nomination for club president.约翰最有希望被提名为俱乐部主席。
- Few people pronounced for his nomination.很少人表示赞成他的提名。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀