如何用英语表达“原来啊…”
英语课
想知道如何用英语表达“适应环境,应付某事”,我们可以用一个动词词组:“fit into”来表达这个意思:
How do you fit into this whole thing?
你现在该怎么办?
I’m working hard to fit into my new job.
我非常努力地去适应我的新工作。
I don’t see I’m fitting 1 into this new environment.
我不认为自己适应这个新环境。
You need to make yourself fit into the society.
你应该让自己融入这个社会。
Fitting into changes is a big challenge for me.
对我来说适应变化很难。
现在介绍一个很普遍的英语表达法: it turns out …意思是:结果是,原来是,原来啊…我们可以在后面加上一个句子或者单词,或者词组等等:
I talked to Andy today, you know what, it turns out that he went to the same high school with my husband.
我今天和安迪谈过了,原来他和我丈夫高中进的是同一所学校。
All your endeavors 2 turn out a disaster.
你所有的努力变成了一场灾难。
He said he was a doctor; but later he turned out to be a cheat.
他自称是个医生,后来才发现他原来是个骗子。
It turns out that the fairy tales come true.
结果是这一切童话故事都成真了。
n.[pl.]设备,家具,配件,试穿;adj.适合的
- I'm going to a fitting tomorrow.明天我要去试穿新衣。
- The President's address was a fitting end to a bitter campaign.总统的讲话为一场激烈的竞选运动适时画上了句号。
标签:
英语口语