实用口语:工作真辛苦
英语课
实用口语:工作真辛苦
如今工作真是越来越辛苦,想想当初在面试时拼个你死我活,好容易杀出条血路“卖身”成功, 工作为了生活,生活就是工作,何等悲壮!那么,今天我们就来跟大家说些有关工作的实用表达吧。
I got sacked.
我被解雇了。
You have been demoted.
你被降职了。
I heard that five people are going be laid off next month.
我听说公司下个月要裁掉五个员工。
I am only a regular 9-to-5er.
我只是一个平凡的朝九晚五上班族。
I have to wear a suit to work.
我上班得穿西装。
My working hours are not fixed 1.
我的工作时间不固定。
We go off shift 2 at six in the evening.
我们每天下午六点下班。
What are you up to?
你正在做什么呢?
In the middle of something?
在忙吗?
I'm up to my neck in work.
我现在忙得不可开交。
Today is terrible. It's been one thing after another.
今天真是太可怕了,事情一件接着一件。
Really busy! I had to work right through my lunch break.
太忙了!我午休的时候都在干活。
I have to work very long hours.
我不得不工作很长时间。
I have to take work home with me.
我不得不把工作带回家做。
I refuse to work overtime 3 during the weekend.
我拒绝在周末时加班。
adj.固定的,不变的,准备好的;(计算机)固定的
- Have you two fixed on a date for the wedding yet?你们俩选定婚期了吗?
- Once the aim is fixed,we should not change it arbitrarily.目标一旦确定,我们就不应该随意改变。
n.交换,变化,移动,接班者;vt.更替,移转,变声;vi.改变,定责,更衣
- Lend me a hand to shift this box,will you?来帮一下忙,把这箱子搬开,好吗?
- A sudden shift in the wind warned of the coming storm.风向的突然改变预示暴风雨来临。
标签:
口语