欲望都市经典台词
英语课
1.我做这垃圾纪录片只是为了要个名声。
I only did this docu bullshit to earn a rep.
2.那天晚上,她可是打开眼界了。
That night, she had an eye-opening experience.
3.我太过分了。
I have gone too far.
4.我真是受宠若惊。
I'm so flattered 1.
5.你流鼻涕了。
You got a bat in the cave.
6.我只是闭了会儿眼睛。
I was just resting my eyes.
7.我想把这首歌献给坐在那边的女士。
I would like to dedicate 2 the song to the lady sitting right over there.
8.我感到很紧张。
I got butterflies in my stomach.
9.她心跳在加速。
Her heart is racing 3.
10.我只是不想你被冷落。
I just don't want you to be left out.
11.你们如果想议论我,就当着我的面儿说!
If you wannna say anything about me, say it to my face.
12.你会和他和好的,不是吗?
You'll start up with him again, won't you?
13.帮我引荐一下。
Fix me up.
14.别指望太多。
Just don't get your hopes up.
15.我给人放了鸽子。
I was stood up.
16.他们在那个晚会上对上了眼。
They locked their eyes at the party.
17.姑娘们,小点儿声。
Girls, hold it down.
18.我不会采取主动的。
I won't make the first move.
19.我想“做”。(女士用)
I want to be laid.
20.要男人放手怎么就这么容易?
Why is it so much easier for men to move on?
21.我们还是直说了吧。
Let's get things straight.
22.我不敢相信,他还和别的女人约会。
I can't believe he's seeing other women.
23.能再便宜10块钱吗?
Will you knock off another 10 dollars?
24.我建议你退出。
I suggest you back off.
25.我简直欲火中烧!
I'm on fire!
26.我才是真正的尤物。
I'm a real catch.
27.我想我们很配。
I think we made it good match.
28.你穿得太多了吧。
You're so dressy.
29.我一生中都没有感到自己这么渺小。
I've never felt like so invisible 4 in my entire life.
30.发生了什么事儿?
Something's up?
31.Brady,快朝别处看!
Brady, look away!
32.你完全误解了.
You got it completely wrong.
33.要我怎么说你们才明白?
How can I make this clear?
34.我以为你们两个会来电的。
I thought you two would hit it off.
35.少来啦!
Give me a rest.
36.做爱的时候,你一点声音都没有?
During sex, you're completely mute 5?
37.很高兴你能来。
I'm glad you can make it.
38.我要给你办个Party。
I'll throw a party for you.
39.我不会有勇气这样做的。
I wouldn't have guts 6 to do this.
40.那天,Tim问了这样一个问题。
That day, Tim popped the question.
41.你为什么要拒绝成为模特的一个机会呢?
Why are you turning down a chance of being a model?
42.现在压力没了。
Now the pressure's off.
43.我现在真的不想约会。
I'm not really into dating right now.
44.我喜欢有小肚子的消防员。
I like firefighters with love handle.
45.我从来都没有办法主动的。
I can never make the first move.
46.我正努力改变我的态度。
I'm working on reprogramming my attitude.
过份夸奖的; 高兴的,感到荣幸的
- At the testimonial dinner everyone flattered him shamelessly. 在纪念筵席上大家都厚颜无耻地奉承他。
- They flattered themselves that they would win. 他们自信一定会赢。
vt.献身,致力于,把(时间、精力等)用于
- She vowed to herself that she would dedicate her life to scientific studies.她默默地发誓要献身于科学研究。
- To my father I dedicate this volume in token of affection and gratitude.我谨以此书献给我的父亲,以表示对他的爱戴和感激之情。
n.竞赛,赛马;adj.竞赛用的,赛马用的
- I was watching the racing on television last night.昨晚我在电视上看赛马。
- The two racing drivers fenced for a chance to gain the lead.两个赛车手伺机竞相领先。
adj.看不见的,无形的
- The air is full of millions of invisible germs.空气中充满了许多看不见的细菌。
- Many stars are invisible without a telescope.许多星辰不用望远镜便看不见。
n.哑子,默音字母,弱音器;adj.哑的,无声的,沉默的;vt.减音,减弱;vi.(鸟)排泄
- He is mute on the subject of social system.他对社会制度的问题保持沉默。
- Her daughter was mute after a serious illness.她的女儿在一场重病之后失去了说话能力。
标签:
台词