双语有声阅读:汪国真《热爱生命》
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:双语有声阅读
英语课
热爱生命Loving Life汪国真Wang Guozhen我不去想是否能够成功既然选择了远方便只顾风雨兼程I don't want to considerIf I'll be able to succeed.
Since I've decided 1 to go to a distant place,I'll try my best to make the trip.
我不去想能否赢得爱情既然钟情于玫瑰就勇敢地吐露真诚I don't want to considerIf I'll be able to obtain love.
Since I'm deep in love with roses,I'll show my sincerity 2 boldly.
我不去想身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨既然目标是地平线留给世界的只能是背影I don't want to considerIf I'll meet with the cold wind and rain.
Since my destination is the horizon,I'll leave a deep impression on the Earth.
我不去想未来是平坦还是泥泞只要热爱生命一切,都在意料中I don't want to considerIf my future will be smooth or bumpy 3.
If only I love my life,Everything is to be expected.
Well-known Chinese poet Wang Guozhen has died of liver cancer. He passed away in Beijing on Sunday morning, aged 4 59.
中国著名诗人汪国真因患肝癌去世。他于上周日于北京逝世,享年59岁。
Wang was also a calligrapher 5 and painter. He was one of the few poets of the recent decades who is still remembered by a large number of people, especially the middle-aged 6, in China. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Wang's popularity among literature fans soared.
汪国真同时也是一名书法家和画家。他是中国近几十年里仍被大多数人铭记的诗人(尤其是中年人)之一。在20世纪80年代末和90初,汪国真在文学爱好者中的人气骤增。
And he had a lasting 7 impact. In a speech during the APEC meetings in 2013, President Xi Jinping quoted Wang's lines “No roads too long to be measured by feet; No mountains too high to be conquered by man".
而且他有着经久不衰的影响力。在2013年APEC会议的演讲中,习近平主席引用了汪国真的一句话:“没有比人更高的山,没有比脚更长的路。”
Web users expressed their sadness and showed their respect for the Wang's death, with many saying he
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
n.真诚,诚意;真实
- His sincerity added much more authority to the story.他的真诚更增加了故事的说服力。
- He tried hard to satisfy me of his sincerity.他竭力让我了解他的诚意。
adj.颠簸不平的,崎岖的
- I think we've a bumpy road ahead of us.我觉得我们将要面临一段困难时期。
- The wide paved road degenerated into a narrow bumpy track.铺好的宽阔道路渐渐变窄,成了一条崎岖不平的小径。
adj.年老的,陈年的
- He had put on weight and aged a little.他胖了,也老点了。
- He is aged,but his memory is still good.他已年老,然而记忆力还好。
n.书法家
- People would ask, then, how come a young calligrapher should choose to marry a cold-drink peddler? 以后人家会说——年轻的书法家,怎么找一个卖冷饮的? 来自汉英文学 - 散文英译
- Wang Xizhi was a great calligrapher in ancient Chiina. 王羲之是中国古代一位伟大的书法家。
adj.中年的
- I noticed two middle-aged passengers.我注意到两个中年乘客。
- The new skin balm was welcome by middle-aged women.这种新护肤香膏受到了中年妇女的欢迎。