艾伦脱口秀第97期:入不敷出
英语课
So, what did you do with that money?I donated it back to my school. 那你是怎么处理这笔钱的 我把它捐给了我的学校
You gave all the money back to you school. -Yeah. 你把钱全部捐给了学校 -是的
So,My, you're, I mean, you're struggling to pay your own bills. 那 天呐 你 你自己都入不敷出
And you gave all of that money, you didn't keep a little bit of it. 你却把所有的钱都捐了 你一点儿都没留
You gave it all to the school. -No.My kids are just amazing. 你全部捐给了学校 -对 我的学生们都很棒
I, they are hardworking and loving,and everyday they come to school, 他们勤奋 有爱 每天他们来上学
they give me hundred percent of themselves. 都百分百投入
You know 90% of our kids are low-income,Um, some of them are homeless, 我们九成的孩子都来自低收入家庭 甚至有一些孩子无家可归
They just have such challenge and adversities.and they deserve 1 so much. 他们有太多的艰辛和不幸 他们理应获得更多
And this is just like a little bit what I could give them. 这只是我所能给他们的一点点帮助
But you, you, you are not even, en.that's not where you stop 但是 你 你并不仅仅 你做的远远不止这些
So there is a little boy who was acting 2 out in class, right? 有个小男孩在班上捣乱 对吧
And, you say, um, tell everyone what you did. 然后 你说 告诉大家你做了什么
So I have a little who was little misbehaving, 我班上有个小男孩有点淘气
So I kind of bribed 3 him, um,and said, you know, if you have a couple good weeks, 所以我就贿赂他说 如果你连续几周表现良好
and of your good behavior and I'll take you out to dinner. 我就请你吃晚饭奖励你
vt.应受,值得;vi. 应受报答,值得受赏
- You really deserve a good beating,you naughty boy.你这个调皮孩子真该打。
- I do not deserve all the praises bestowed upon me.我不配得到这些赞扬。
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
标签:
脱口秀