艾伦脱口秀第103期:美日两国的桥梁
英语课
I get casted.And you didn't even..Oh, that's why you get casted.Yeah. 然后我就得到这个角色了 你都没有 就这样得到这个角色了吗 是啊
I'm sure that's not why.But it was a controversial 1 decision because it's 我知道肯定不是因为这个 这是一个有争议的决定
it's about this guy, that was a real guy,the bird. 因为这个人物是真实存在的
And he was a bad man. - Yes.He was a very bad man. - Yes. 还不是好人 -对 非常坏 -确实
So I wasn't sure that if I was capable 2 of doing this, 所以我没什么把握能演好这个角色
because I have no experience of an actor and then it's still very controversial. 我完全没有演戏的经验 而且这部电影倍受争议
As a Japanese,I didn't want to represent my country, you know, 作为一个日本人 我不想呈现祖国不好的一面
especially that side of country where I was born and raised. 那是我出生和成长的地方
So before I met Angie in Tokyo I was not sure about that. 在东京见到安吉丽娜·朱莉之前我都不确定要接这个角色
But when I talked to her in Tokyo, 但后来在东京她跟我谈了谈
she said that she wanted to make something 她说她想传递一些东西
that could be a bridge between America, Japan, 希望能成为美日两国
even countries which having similar conflicts. 或者其他有类似冲突的国家之间的桥梁
So it could happen anywhere.It might happen somewhere.So, to deliver that message, 它可能发生在任何地方 可能发生在某地 因为传递了这种思想
I thought it's really meaningful to be a guy in a film. 我觉得饰演这个角色真的很有意义
adj.引起争论的,有争议的
- The topic of argument is controversial.这个议题是很有争议的。
- Immigration is a controversial issue in many countries.在很多国家,移民都是一个颇有争议的问题。
标签:
脱口秀