酒店常用英语口语:客房衣服送晚了
英语课
Lesson One
第一课
Laundry's Late
客房衣服送晚了
G:Where's my laundry
旅客:我的衣服洗好了吗?
It's 8:00 already and I haven't received my laundry yet.
已经8点了,我还没有收到洗好的衣服。
R:May I know your room number?
登记员:请问您的房间号码是多少?
G:3406.
旅客:3406。
R:When did you send it?
登记员:您是什么时候送洗的?
G:This morning.
旅客:今天早晨。
R:I'll check with Housekeeping to see if your laundry has come back yet.
登记员:我问一下客房部您的衣服是否已经洗好了,
I'll call you back shortly.
过一会儿我再给您回电话。
...Hello,Mr.McGregor?This is Reception.
......喂,您好,是McGergor先生吗?我是前台接待员
The Housekeepers 2 are delivering the laundry right now.
客房服务员现在正在送洗熨好的衣服。
They will come to your room soon.We're sorry for the delay.
他们马上去您的房间。非常抱歉衣服送晚了。
Lesson Two
第二课
Housekeeper 1 Didn't Pick Laundry Up
客房服务员没有取要送洗的衣服
G:The housekeeper never picked up my laundry today.
旅客:客房服务员今天根本就没有来取要送洗的衣服。
R:I'm very sorry.I'll send somebody to your room right away to pick it up.
登记员:非常对不起。我立即派人到您房间去取。
G:(angry)But I need these shirts washed for tomorrow!
旅客:(客人生气了)可是明天我要用这些衣服!
If I send them now they won't be ready for tomorrow,will they?
如果现在才送去洗,明天就来不及了,对吗?
R:No,I'm afraid not.
登记员:是的,恐怕来不及了。
G:Why didn't the housekeeper pick them up this morning like he was supposed to?
旅客:客房服务员今天早晨为什么没有取要送洗的衣服按规定他应该来取的。
R:I'm sorry,I'm not sure.Perhaps he forgot.
登记员:对不起,我不太清楚。可能是他忘了。
I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉。
I'll speak to him about it.
我要和他说这件事。
n.管理家务的主妇,女管家
- A spotless stove told us that his mother is a diligent housekeeper.炉子清洁无瑕就表明他母亲是个勤劳的主妇。
- She is an economical housekeeper and feeds her family cheaply.她节约持家,一家人吃得很省。
n.(女)管家( housekeeper的名词复数 )
- Can you send up one of your housekeepers to make bed? 请你派个女服务员来整理床铺好吗? 来自互联网
- They work as gas station attendants, firemen, housekeepers,and security personnel. 本句翻译:机器人也能够作为煤气站的服务员,救火队员等保安作用。 来自互联网
标签:
英语口语