英语俚语天天说 第253期:"drag your feet"不是"拽你的脚"!
时间:2019-02-13 作者:英语课 分类:英语俚语天天说
英语课
介绍:
drag 1 your feet 拖拖拉拉地做
It is not a good idea to drag your feet when the work needs to be done.
工作需要完成的时候,拖拖拉拉地做不太好。
be back on your feet (病后)恢复健康,痊愈
I am back on my feet again now.
我现在痊愈啦。
keep your feet on the ground 2 脚踏实地
It's a very exciting time for the business 3 but it's important 4 that we keep our feet on the ground.
现在对我们的生意来讲是激动人心的时候,但是脚踏实地依然很重要。
under your feet 妨碍;碍手碍脚
The children were running 5 about under everybody's feet.
孩子们到处跑,挺碍着大家事的。
not put a foot wrong 从不犯错(英式为主)
When he's around, we never put a foot wrong.
如果他在,我们从不会犯错。
n.拖,拖累;v.拖累,拖拉,慢条斯理地走
- It will take two elephants to drag all the wood away.需要两头大象才能把所有的木材拖走。
- He walked with a drag.他拖着脚走路。
n.土地,战场,场地;adj.土地的,地面上的;v.放在地上,使...搁浅,打基础
- The baby is playing on the ground.婴儿正在地上玩。
- He picked a pen from the ground.他从地上捡起一支钢笔。
n.商业, 买卖, 交易, 生意, 事情, 事物, 营业, 商行
- My father built his business on years of hard work. 我父亲多年奋斗创立了自己的事业。
- We must finish up this business in a day or two. 我们必须在一两天内把这事结束。
adj.重要的;重大的;严重的
- It's important to find out what he is doing.弄清他在干什么是重要的。
- This is a very important problem.这个问题很重要。
标签:
英语俚语