最机智母上大人口头禅
英语课
每个妈妈爱孩子的方式都各有不同,但为什么母上大人们经常挂在嘴边上的那些话却又如此惊人地相似呢?
因为她们爱孩子的心是一样的吧:)
1.我还不是为你好?
I'm doing this for your own 1 good.
2.在外面要注意身体。
Take care 2 of yourself 3 when you're not at home.
3.多穿点衣服。
Wrap 4 up warm.
4.压岁钱我先帮你存着。
I'll keep your new year's gift money for you.
5.到了给我打电话啊!
Call me when you get there, just so I know you're okay 5.
6.都几点了?还不起床!
When will you get up? Don't you know how late it is?
7.坐得离电视远一点,不然你会变四角眼!
Sit back from the television 6 or you'll get square eyes.
8.我跟你说话的时候看着我!
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
9.你打算什么时候带男/女朋友回家?
When will you let your bf/gf visit us?
10.不给整坏了你难受是吧?
You won't be happy until 7 you break that, will you?
n.小心,照料,忧虑;v.关心,照顾,喜爱,介意
- I really care about the students in my class.我的确喜欢这个班上的学生。
- Her work is to take care of the children.她的工作是照料好孩子。
pron.你自己
- I need you to do it yourself.我要你亲自做。
- Late again,Tom?I hope you can explain yourself.汤姆,又迟到了?我希望你能说明理由。
n.外套,围巾,包裹,限制,约束,秘密;vt.包装,卷,缠绕,包,裹,覆盖,遮蔽,隐藏
- You'd better wrap it with a piece of clean cloth.你最好用一块干净的布把它包起来。
- You can wrap the skirt around your waist.你可以把裙子围在腰间。
(=okey,O.K.)adj./adv.好,行,不错;n.同意
- The play is okay,but I still prefer the book.戏还可以,可我仍愿读原著。
- Is it okay with you if I borrow this book?我借这本书你不在意吧?
n.电视(机) [=TV]
- Do you often watch television?你经常看电视吗?
- Please turn off the television.请把电视关上。
标签:
口语