如何进行商业索赔(1)
英语课
We‘ve given your claim our careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance 1 in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation 2 of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached 3 cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation 4 No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I’ll write to our home office to waive 5 our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I‘m afraid you should compensate 6 us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
n.汇款,寄款,汇兑
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.最后一个月的薪水将通过汇寄的方式付给你。
- A prompt remittance would be appreciated.速寄汇款不胜感激。
n.调查,调查研究
- In an investigation,a new fact became known, which told against him.在调查中新发现了一件对他不利的事实。
- He drew the conclusion by building on his own investigation.他根据自己的调查研究作出结论。
漂白的,晒白的,颜色变浅的
- His hair was bleached by the sun . 他的头发被太阳晒得发白。
- The sun has bleached her yellow skirt. 阳光把她的黄裙子晒得褪色了。
n.证实,确认,批准
- We are waiting for confirmation of the news.我们正在等待证实那个消息。
- We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.给你们发送订购的货物之前,我们需要书面确认。
vt.放弃,不坚持(规定、要求、权力等)
- I'll record to our habitat office waive our claim immediately.我立即写信给咱们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
- In view of the unusual circumstances,they agree to waive their requirement.鉴于特殊情况,他们同意放弃他们的要求。
vt.补偿,赔偿;酬报 vi.弥补;补偿;抵消
- She used her good looks to compensate her lack of intelligence. 她利用她漂亮的外表来弥补智力的不足。
- Nothing can compensate for the loss of one's health. 一个人失去了键康是不可弥补的。
标签:
商业索赔