分手时那些让人心碎的短信
英语课
分手短信,或伤感,或委婉,或藕断丝连,看了无不令人心碎。而这种告别方式可以避免两人的尴尬,是和平分手的最佳选择吧。
Can you be honest with me for a sec? I really need to talk. Why aren't you answering me?
能不能和我坦诚相对,哪怕只有一会儿?我们真的需要谈谈。为什么不回我?
I feel like I'm fighting for someone that doesn't want to be fought for.
我感觉我在为不珍惜我的努力的人而奋斗。
I love you. I just don't think I'm worth it to you.
我爱你,可我觉得对你来说,我毫无价值。
I have no one to talk to and the only person I want to talk to is you, and I can't.
除了你我不知道还能和谁说话,可是我做不到。
I have so many questions I wanna ask you but I don't want you to hate me more than you already do.
我有很多问题想要问你,可是我不想让你更加憎恨我。
Listen, I cared, but all I wanted was to be your first.
听着,我真的在乎过你,我曾经脑子里都是成为你的唯一。
Hey I know this is completely 1 out of line but you were the best person I have ever been with.
我知道这听上去有点离谱,可是你真的是我在一起过的人里面最好的。
I really hope you are doing well. I know you were always better than me. You did nothing wrong, I'm so sorry for the way I left things.
我十分希望你能过得好。我知道,你永远都比我强。你没做错什么,我很抱歉我曾经做过那样的事。
I will never stop caring 2 about you. That's an eternal 3 promise.
我永远不会停止对你的关怀,这是个永恒的承诺。
I just need to know. I need to know if there is seriously 100% no chance.
我只是想知道。我们之间一点儿可能都没有了吗?
Why do you keep saying that. It doesn't fix anything.
为什么你一直那么说,那根本没什么用。
I can't be your friend anymore. I've tried for 6 months now and my love for you hasn't gone away. I can't keep seeing you with other girls or hearing 4 about it without being 5 hurt.
我们不能再做朋友了。6个月来,我试着平常对待,可是我对你的感觉就是无法消失。我不能再看到或听说你和其他女孩一起出现,那真的很伤我的心。
You are a beautiful smart funny caring girl. And we've had some amazing times together. We lost it somewhere along the way and I don't think it was your fault 6 or mine.
你是个聪明、漂亮、善解人意的女孩,我们在一起的时间很愉快。而我们的爱这样消失,我并不觉得这是你我的错。
adv.完全地,十分地,全然
- She never completely gave up hope.她从不完全放弃希望。
- I feel completely in the dark on this question.这件事使我感到茫然。
adj.关心的,关怀的,照料的
- One shouldn't act without caring for public opinion.一个人的行为不能不顾及舆论。
- You're very lucky to have a caring family.你很幸运有一个温馨的家庭。
adj.永久的,无休止的,永恒的,永不改变的
- Stop this eternal chatter!不要唠叨个不停!
- Rome has been called the Eternal City.罗马一向被称为不朽之城。
n.听,听见,听到,听说,听取;听力,听证会,诉讼,审讯
- I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.我盼望着不久收到你的信。
- The old man's hearing is poor.那位老人听力差。
n.存在;生存;生命存在,生命,人, 本质;art.在,有,是
- Can you explain to me the purpose of being?你能对我解释一下存在的目的吗?
- What is the purpose of our being?我们生存的目的是什么?
标签:
短信