通用商务:交际礼节英语词汇(5)
英语课
我们高兴地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable 1 and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly 2 requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
提倡节约
Advocate/uphold thriftiness 4
为了国家的繁荣
For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视
Keep close watch on
促进密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation
adj.赞成的,称赞的,有利的,良好的,顺利的
- The company will lend you money on very favourable terms.这家公司将以非常优惠的条件借钱给你。
- We found that most people are favourable to the idea.我们发现大多数人同意这个意见。
adj.和蔼的,温和的,爽快的;adv.温和地,亲切地
- Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.她的邻居都说她和蔼可亲、热情好客。
- A shadow passed over the kindly face of the old woman.一道阴影掠过老太太慈祥的面孔。
vt.缠住,套住;卷入,连累
- How did Alice manage to entangle her hair so badly in the brambles?爱丽丝是怎么把头发死死地缠在荆棘上的?
- Don't entangle the fishing lines.不要让钓鱼线缠在一起。
节俭,节约
- Taoism has always advocated thriftiness and plain life. 道教历来倡导节俭、朴素的生活。
- That's a positive feeling. Now I added only to my thriftiness but also independence and endurance. 通过这事,我不仅长了点经济头脑,也变得更加独立,更具忍耐力了。