公众人物毕业演讲 第213期:杰雷诺2014爱默生学院(11)
时间:2019-01-25 作者:英语课 分类:公众人物毕业演讲
英语课
Number 15, this one's really important
第15点 这一点很重要
Don't have a relationship with a partner who doesn't get it不要同志不同道不合的人搭伙
Someone says, why do you have to go to so many auditions 1有人问 你干嘛要去试演那么多次
Next, move on, that person is not for you下一个 这个人不适合你
Okay, let me tell you something
让我给你们讲讲
until your creative thirst is quenched 2
除非你的创作欲望枯竭了
you are not going to be happy with anyone. You're an artist否则你不会对任何人都满意 你是一名艺术家
If they can't share your pain and your joy. It's not going to work如果他们无法分享你的痛苦和喜悦 那是行不通的You need a sole 3 mate 4, not a sell mate. That's pretty much it你需要一个精神伴侣 而不是经营伴侣
Number 16, never go on stage mad
第16点 不要在舞台上发疯
If you're in a fight with someone even if you're right just apologize如果你同某人打架 哪怕你是对的 请道歉
This is more important. Anger robs creativity这很重要 愤怒会偷走创造性
I remember watching the great comedy once. It's really funny我曾经观看过一出很棒的喜剧 很有趣
until he started talking about his ex-wife直到他开始讲他的前妻
It's like, something else has happened to you这就像进入了另一个世界
So remember. Anger robs creativity
记住 愤怒会偷走创造性
Number 17, and this is important
第17点 这一点很重要
Never create anything bigger than your act不要创造出任何大于作为的名气
By that I mean, don't become more famous for something that我意思是说 不要因为某些与你
has nothing to do with what your talent is才能无关的东西而变得太出名
Meryl Streep is the greatest actress in the world梅丽尔·斯特里普是世界最伟大的女演员
how much does she make a movie?
她拍一部片多少钱
I have no idea
我不知道
She's famous for being the greatest actress in the world她出名是因为她是世界最好的女演员
not the highest paid
而不是因为片酬最高
When people find out how much money you're making人们知道你赚多少钱后
you suddenly become a lot less talented
你突然就会变得不那么有才华
So try to get press for things that have something to do with your abilities让媒体多报道关于你能力的东西
when you get too comfortable move on
如果过得太舒适 请往前进
Most performers are pretty lazy
很多演员都很懒
They only like to perform when they're best received他们只想在自己最受欢迎的地方演出
n.(对拟做演员、歌手、乐师等人的)试听,试音( audition的名词复数 )
- Find modeling auditions, casting calls& acting auditions, all in one place. 找一个立体感试听,铸造呼叫和表演试听一体的地方。 来自互联网
- We are now about to start auditions to find a touring guitarist. 我们现在准备找一个新的吉他手。 来自互联网
解(渴)( quench的过去式和过去分词 ); 终止(某事物); (用水)扑灭(火焰等); 将(热物体)放入水中急速冷却
- He quenched his thirst with a long drink of cold water. 他喝了好多冷水解渴。
- I quenched my thirst with a glass of cold beer. 我喝了一杯冰啤酒解渴。
adj.惟一的;独一无二的,专用的;独占的
- She is my sole trust.她是我惟一信赖的人。
- My sole purpose is to help you.我唯一的目的是帮助你。