《名人传记》之我是李小龙48:一颗冉冉升起的新星
英语课
When Bruce started doing the film Way of the Dragon and he was this huge star on the rise,things were changing.
当布鲁斯开始做《猛龙过江》这部电影的时候,他成为一颗冉冉升起的新星,事情在发生变化。
I think he started having a hard time trusting people around him.
我觉得他开始不敢相信身边的人
You bastard 1!Fame is a killer 2, literally 3.Put money on top of that.
你个混蛋。毫不夸张得说,名誉是个致命物。这是毫无疑问的。
Suddenly you distrust people's motives,for very good reason.
突然你有了充分的理由对人们动机产生怀疑
He had told me that he doesn't know who his friends were.
他告诉我说不知道他的朋友是谁
He says he doesn't know who to trust.
他说他不知道该相信谁
It was eye-opening to know what the price of fame was.
成名的代价让我很有启发
You can't go to school for it.
没有专门的课程教你怎么对待名誉
You deal with it on a day-to-day basis.
处理方法全靠平日里的积累
It almost destroyed my career, my family.I was caught up in my own hype.
它几乎毁了我的事业和家庭,我被自己的炒作所束缚。
I thought the only way to save myself from myself was to do something where I could get hit and hit back.
我想解救自己的唯一办法就是找个地方打上几拳
And I thought I'd made a healthy choice because it was better than a whisky 4 bottle or, you know, whatever the fuck.
我想我做了个健康的决定,因为这样好过酗酒或者其他糟糕的事情。
n.坏蛋,混蛋;私生子
- He was never concerned about being born a bastard.他从不介意自己是私生子。
- There was supposed to be no way to get at the bastard.据说没有办法买通那个混蛋。
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。