电梯事故频发:看外国人在自动扶梯上作大死
英语课
1. Lay On The Handrails.
作死大招1:在扶手上躺平。
So, I know it looks really cool to do the Escalator Spin 1, but most likely you will fall and hurt your ass 2. NOT FUN.
我知道在扶手上转圈圈是很酷炫的没错,但是你们大多数人都会摔个狗吃SHI屁股裂。所以……这一点都不好笑喂!
电梯事故频发:看外国人在自动扶梯上作大死
2. Walk Down With Your Crutches 3.
作死大招2:跟着拐杖一起向下走。
Really? REALLY? You know what’s going to happen.
真的吗?真的吗?你知道前方等待你的是什么吧!!!
3. Hang On The Hand Rails.
作死大招3:挂在扶手上。
Ohhh, you think you’re hot shit, don’t you?
天哪~你不是觉得自己该死的性感极了嗯?!
4. Try And Jump From The Top.
作死大招4:尝试着从最上面往下跳(你小命还要不要了?!)
5. Slide Down The Railing.
作死大招5:从扶手上滑下来。
I hope you enjoy your ass hurting every time you sit down!
我保佑你每次下落后屁股都乐开花……
6. Walk The Wrong Way.
作死大招:6:和别人背到而行。
You’re not being clever. You’re being stupid.
机智的你只是个傻X。
7. Sleep.
作死大招7:在电梯上睡觉。
Even a park bench would be a better idea!
公园板凳椅都比这里好好吗!
应该如何正确乘坐自动扶梯呢?
Don’t
千万别:
Stand next to your friend, blocking traffic.
别站在伙伴的旁边造成通行拥堵。
Take your bike on the escalator.
把自行车搬到电梯上。
Block foot traffic with your bags.
你的大包挡住了人行道。
Slide down the railings.
从扶梯上滑下来。
Do
正确的做法:
Walk on the left.
从左边过。
Stand on the right.
站在右边。
Keep your bags out of the way.
把包从扶梯上拿开。
v./n.纺,(使)快速旋转;旋转,旋转运动
- A man cannot spin and weave at the same time.[谚]一心不能二用。
- We can go for a spin on a bicycle on campus.我们可以骑自行车在校园里兜一圈。
标签:
电梯