高频英语口语对话 第178期:恋人分手
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
恋人分手(1)
dialogue 2
英语情景对话
A:I really hate 3 to say this, but don't go away mad 4, just go away.
A:我真的很讨厌这样说,但是请你默默地走开,好吧。
B:I knew this would 5 happen some day.
B:我知道事情迟早会发生的。
A:Then, why didn't you try to prevent 6 it in the beginning 7?
A:那么,为什么不一开始就努力阻止它的发生呢?
B:Well. It's not all my fault 8, Anna. You are responsible 9, too.
B:安娜,那不全是我的错,你也有责任啊。
A:I don't want to argue 10 anymore 11. Please get out of my life 12!
A:我不想再争辩了。请从我的生活中消失吧!
B:I think we can still talk.
B:我想我们还是可以谈谈的。
A:No way! Please don't follow me around.
A:免谈!请不要再缠着我。
B:Talk it easy, Anna. You really don't hate me. do you?
B:平心静气地想一想,安娜。你并不是真的讨厌我吧?
A:Yes, I do. Leave me alone 13!
A:我是真的讨厌你。别烦我了!
n.对话;vi.对话;vt.用对话表达
- Practise the dialogue in pairs.两人一组练习对话。
- The dialogue went on until nine o'clock.谈话一直到九点。
n.憎恨,厌恶,厌恶的人或事;vt.憎恨,不愿;vi.表示憎恨
- We hate our enemy.我们憎恨敌人。
- Snakes are my special hate.蛇是我最憎恶的东西。
adj.疯狂的,发疯的,生气的,愚蠢的,狂欢的;n.狂怒
- Don't fight with him, he is a mad man.别跟他打架, 他是疯子。
- Mother gets mad with me for coming home late.妈妈为我回家迟了而发火。
aux.will的过去式;愿,要;常常;大概;将要,会
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
v.预防,防止
- Nobody can prevent our getting married.谁也阻止不了我们结婚。
- My only idea was to prevent the woman from speaking.我唯一的想法就是不让那女人讲话。
n.开始的部分;起点
- This is only the beginning.这仅仅是开始。
- Children should form good habits from the very beginning.孩子们从一开始就应养成良好的习惯。
n.过错;缺点;故障;毛病;vt.挑剔;vi.弄错
- It's not our fault.这不是我方过错。
- I cannot pass over his fault.我不能宽恕他的过失。
adj.有责任的,应负责的;可靠的,可信赖的;责任重大的;vi.休息,睡;静止,停止
- He must be responsible to me for this matter.这件事他必须对我负责。
- The police are responsible for the preservation of law and order.警察负责维持法律与秩序。
vi.辩论,争论;vt.辩论,论证;说服,劝说
- I won't argue about the matter.我不会争论这件事。
- They sometimes argue off for hours.他们有时一争就是几小时。
adv.不再, 再也不
- She doesn't live here anymore.她已不在这里住了。
- He doesn't come here anymore.他再也不到这儿来。
n.生活;生命
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- At last he knew the meaning of life.终于,他知道了生命的意义。