如何谢绝工作邀请?
英语课
由于某些原因,你可能不想接受这个职位,所以在接到被录用的通知时,一定要坦白告诉对方你的决定。谢绝职位时,可以诚恳地说出自己的想法,并要感谢对方录用自己。
下面是一些谢绝职务时常用的句型表达:
1) I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs / more right for me./ more interesting to me.
很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的/更适合我的/更感兴趣的工作。
2) I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline 1 it.
非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。
3) Frankly 2 speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。
4) I really think that position suits my education background better.
我真的觉得那个职位更适合我的教育背景。
5)I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in/offers me too little salary/ can't supply me with an apartment.
我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的/一份薪水太少的/不能为我提供住房的工作。
Your words should be professional and courteous 3. You may be turning down this position, but you might want to be considered for future opportunities. Savvy 4 (有见识的) job seekers use every possible chance to thank each person with whom you interviewed and wish them and their company continued success.
n.衰微,跌落,下降;vt.使降低,婉谢;vi.下降,衰落,偏斜
- I must decline to show favour to any of the candidates.我必须拒绝偏袒任何一位候选人。
- The birthrate is on the decline.出生率在下降。
adv.坦白地,直率地;坦率地说
- To speak frankly, I don't like the idea at all.老实说,我一点也不赞成这个主意。
- Frankly speaking, I'm not opposed to reform.坦率地说,我不反对改革。
adj.彬彬有礼的,客气的
- Although she often disagreed with me,she was always courteous.尽管她常常和我意见不一,但她总是很谦恭有礼。
- He was a kind and courteous man.他为人友善,而且彬彬有礼。
标签:
职场英语