英语口语常用短句 第23期
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:英语口语常用短句
英语课
268.(I) don't mind if I do.
(我)愿意。
Bob, would you care for a piece of my blueberry pie with your coffee?
鲍勃,边喝你的咖啡这吃一份我做的蓝莓派怎么样?
Blueberry? Well, don't mind if I do.
蓝莓?好啊,(我)愿意。
269.(I) hate to eat and run.
(我)不愿意吃完了就走。
Oh! It's already 12:30.
哦,已经12:30了!
I hate to eat and run,but I have an appointment at 1:00.
尽管我不想吃完了就马上走人,但我在1点钟还有个约会呢。
That's all right. Let's have lunch together again soon.
没关系的,我们可以很快再找个时间在一起吃午饭的。
270.if you know what's good for you
如果你知道什么会对你有好处
I really don't want to go outside and exercise.
我真不想出去运动啊!
Well, if you know what's good for you,
唉,如果你知道什么会对你有好处,
you'll exercise at least twice a week.
你一周至少会运动两次的。
271.Look who's here!
看谁来了!
Well, look who's here! Tom Johnson! How are you, Tom?
哦,看谁来了!汤姆.约翰逊!你好,汤姆!
Just fine, Bob. Good to see you again.
我很好,鲍勃。很高兴又见到你了。
272.My pleasure.
我很荣幸。
I certainly appreciate your helping 1 me out.
很高兴你帮了我的忙。
My pleasure. Give me a call whenever you need help again.
我很荣幸。任何时候你需要帮助,给我打个电话就行。
273.Oh, sure...will!
哦,绝对不会......的!
Don't worry about washing the car. Bob said he'd do it.
别担心洗车的事情,鲍勃说他会去做的。
Oh, sure he will! Next year maybe.
哦,他绝对不会的!或许要等到一年吧!
274.is supposed to
应该
They haven't delivered the computer monitors yet.
他们还没有把电脑显示器送来。
They were supposed to.
应该送来了。
275.What can I say?
我无话可说。我真是健忘。
How could you leave all our plane tickets at home?
你怎么能把我们的机票落在家里了啊?
What can I say? I'm forgetful 2
我无话可说。我真健忘。
276.What's the deal?
出什么事了?
This desk is a mess! What's the deal?
桌子太乱了!出什么事了?
Bob is cleaning out the desk drawers for the first time in ten years.
十年来这是鲍勃第一次收拾他的桌子抽屉。
277.(You) (just) watch!
(你)看就是了!
How can the computer arrange 3 all those expenses?
计算机如何能安排这些费用?
You just watch! You'll see how easy it is.
你看就是了!你会知道这是多么简单的。
278.You'll get the hang of it. /You'll catch onto it.
你会掌握的。
I don't seem to be able to master this.
看起来我是学不会这个了。
You'll get the hang of it. Just keep trying.
你会掌握的,只要一直试着做下去。
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
adj.健忘的;不留心的
- I am so forgetful I often leave my keys at home.我这么健忘,老把钥匙忘在家里。
- I'm getting so forgetful these days.近来我变得如此健忘。
标签:
口语