职场英语口语急救包 第61期:独家代理
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英语口语急救包
英语课
第61期:独家代理
If you appoint us as your exclusive agency,the turnover 1 will be four times what it is today.
如果你们委任我们为独家代理,营业额将是今天的4倍。
A:If you appoint us as your sole agent,the turnover will be four times what it is today.
A:如果你们委任我们为独家代理,营业额将是今天的4倍。
B:What you said is really attractive.
B:你说的确实很诱人。
sole (adj.)
唯一的,独家的
turnover( n.)
流通量,营业额
What about the commission?
佣金怎么算?
A:What about the commission?
A:佣金怎么算?
B:We’ll allow you a 5% commission and another 1% for the sales exceeding the quota 2.
B:我们给贵公司5%佣金,对超过定额的销售再给1%。
We are actually looking for someone who can represent us in your country.
事实上我们正想在贵国找代理人。
Are you capable of it?
贵公司能胜任吗?
A:We are very much interested in acting 3 as your agent.
A:本公司对担任贵公司代理一事很感兴趣。
B:Are you capable of it?
B:贵公司能胜任吗?
To be on the safe side,we’ll appoint you as our sole agent for a period of two years.
为了保险起见,本公司想指定贵公司为本公司的独家代理,为期2年。
A:To be on the safe side, we'll appoint you as our sole agent for a period of two years.
A:为了保险起见,本公司想指定贵公司为本公司的独家代理,为期2年。
B:That's good. Then what about the commission?
B:太好了。那么佣金呢?
We are thinking of appointing a local sales agent to help push our sales.
我公司考虑在当地指定一位销售代理,以帮助我公司的推销。
A:We are thinking of appointing a local sales agent to help push our sales.
A:我公司考虑在当地指定一位销售代理,以帮助我公司的推销。
B:OK. We'd like to be the one.
B:好的,我公司愿意成为你们的销售代理。
I’ve come again to extend our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我来是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长3年。
A:I’ve come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
A:我来是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长3年。
B:We are glad to talk the matter with you.
B:我们很高兴与你讨论此事。
renew(vt.)
使更新,接续
You’ve done very well in fulfilling the agreement.
你们很好地履行了协议。
What extent would you help us technically 4?
在技术方面,贵方给予何种程度的支援呢?
A:What extent would you help us technically?
A:在技术方面,贵方给予何种程度的支援呢?
B:We could assign one of our technical representatives to train your staff members who are in charge of our equipment.
B:我们将指定一位技术代表来培训贵公司指派的负责我方设备的人员。
We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
A:We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.
A:我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
B:We'll appoint you our sole agent if you can increase the turnover and only ask for a low commission.
B:如果你方能增加营业额,而且佣金低,我们就指定你方为我方的独家 代理。
I’m entitled to appoint you as our agent.
我有权指定您为我们的代理。
be entitled to do...
有权做...
Don’t you think the annual turnover is rather conservative?
这样一年销售量您不认为太保守了吗?
A:Don't you think the annual turnover is rather conservative?
A:这样一年销售量您不认为太保守了吗?
B:Then I'll take a risk and place an order for an additional 10000 sets this year,making a total of 30000 sets.
B:那么我们将冒一次险,今年再多订10000套,总计30000套。
conservative(adj.)
保守的
What annual turnover would you propose for the agency agreement?
您建议独家代理协议的年销售额是多少?
A 10% commission can’t be accepted at any rate.
无论如何10%的佣金是不能接受的。
A:A 10% commission can’t be accepted at any rate.
A:无论如何10%的佣金是不能接受的。
B:In that case,we can make it 8%.
B:既然这样,我们就降到 8%。
at any rate
无论如何,至少
We think it necessary to make sure of your sale capacity.
我们有必要了解你们完成销售任务的能力。
We are looking forward to the possibility of representing you.
我们盼望可能作为你方的代理。
We should spare no efforts to further your interests.
我方将不遗余力来让贵方获得更大的利益。
A:We’re decided 5 to entrust 6 you with the sole agency.
A:我们决定委任你为我方的独家代理。
B:We should spare no efforts to further your interests.
B:我方将不遗余力来让贵方获得更大的利益。
spare no efforts to
不遗佘力
What’s the commission you usually grant your agent for this sort of products?
对这类产品你们通常给代理多少佣金?
A:What’s the commission you usually grant your agent for this sort of products?
A:对这类产品你们通常给代理多少佣金?
B:Generally speaking,commission depends on the quantity ordered.
B:一般来说,佣金是根据订购数量的大小而定的。
grant (vt.)
同意,准予
May we have a reasonable amount from you for publicity 7?
你们可以给一笔适当的款项作为宣传之用吗?
A:May we have a reasonable amount from you for publicity?
A:你们可以给_笔适当的款项作为宣传之用吗?
B:That should be part of your overheads and be taken from your commission.
B:这属于经营性开支的一部分,该从你们的佣金中支付。
What would be the term of agency?
代理期限为多长?
A:What would be the term of agency?
A:代理期限为多长?
B:Two years, and renewable for further period of two years.
B:2年,还可再延长2年。
We can still carry on our business relationship even without a sole agency agreement.
我们即使没有代理协议,也不妨碍继续发展我们之间的业务关系。
I’m authorized 8 to discuss with you the sole agency agreement between our two companies.
我被授权与你洽谈我们两家公司之间的独家代理协议。
be authorized to
被授权做
We shall do all in our power to assist you establishing a mutually beneficial trade.
我们将竭尽全力协助你们建立双方互利的贸易。
do all in our power
竭尽全力
n.人员流动率,人事变动率;营业额,成交量
- The store greatly reduced the prices to make a quick turnover.这家商店实行大减价以迅速周转资金。
- Our turnover actually increased last year.去年我们的营业额竟然增加了。
n.(生产、进出口等的)配额,(移民的)限额
- A restricted import quota was set for meat products.肉类产品设定了进口配额。
- He overfulfilled his production quota for two months running.他一连两个月超额完成生产指标。
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
adv.专门地,技术上地
- Technically it is the most advanced equipment ever.从技术上说,这是最先进的设备。
- The tomato is technically a fruit,although it is eaten as a vegetable.严格地说,西红柿是一种水果,尽管它是当作蔬菜吃的。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
v.信赖,信托,交托
- I couldn't entrust my children to strangers.我不能把孩子交给陌生人照看。
- They can be entrusted to solve major national problems.可以委托他们解决重大国家问题。
n.众所周知,闻名;宣传,广告
- The singer star's marriage got a lot of publicity.这位歌星的婚事引起了公众的关注。
- He dismissed the event as just a publicity gimmick.他不理会这件事,只当它是一种宣传手法。
a.委任的,许可的
- An administrative order is valid if authorized by a statute.如果一个行政命令得到一个法规的认可那么这个命令就是有效的。