办公英语 抱怨
Key Sentences (重点句子)
639.I'd like to speak to whoever is in charge,please.是谁在负责,我要跟他讲话。
640.A de luxe model,wasn't it?Beautifully finished.是豪华型的那种吗?做工很精美。
641. I'm sure you've got hours of enjoyment 1 from it.我相信你一定从中得到了无穷的享受。
642.Hours of enjoyment!My foot!
呸,还无穷的享受呢!
643.I paid all that money and the thing doesn't work!
我花了那么多钱,这东西居然不能用!
644.I'm sorry to hear that.听到这种情况我感到很抱歉。
645.Please bring it back in and we will give you a refund 2 or re-place it.请把它拿过来,我们会退钱或是换一个给你。
646.Please bring the warranty 3 card with you and the receipt,ifyou still have it.请随身携带保修单,如果收据还保留着的话也带来。
647.I have a problem in my apartment.我的公寓出了点儿问题。
648.That doesn't seem like a big problem.看来那不是什么大问题。
649.Maybe some parts need to be replaced.可能有些零件需要更换一下。
650.Will you send a repairman to do it immediately?
你能马上派一个修理工来修一下吗?
651.All the workers have gone home for the day.所有的工人都下班了。
652.Could you wait until tomorrow?
你能否等到明天再说?
653.What about the flood in my kitchen?
那我的厨房被水淹了怎么办?
654. I'll be up there right away.我马上就上去。
655.May I tell him what it is in regards to?
我可以告诉他是什么事吗?
656.I would like to voice a complaint.我要提出抱怨。
657.What can we do to make it up to you?
我们要怎样做才能予以补偿?
658.I expect a refund.我要赔偿。
659.According to our company policy,the maximum compensation 4 for each laundry item is 100 dollars.根据公司规定每件洗坏的衣服最多赔偿100美元。
660. Can I keep this suit, then?
这件衣服我还能留着吗?
661.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对由此而带来的不便我们表示歉意。
Dialogue A(A:The manager on duty B:A customer)A:Good morning.Friendship Shop.Can I help you?
B:Yes.I'd like to speak to whoever is in charge,please.A:That is me,sir.What can I do for you?
B:I bought a tape-recorder form you yesterday.And I paid 78 dol-lars for it.A:A de luxe model, wasn't it?Beautifully finished.B:Yes.A:I'm sure you're got hours of enjoyment from it.B: Hours of enjoyment!My foot! That tape-recorder is com-pletely useless.I paid all that money and the thing doesn'twork!
A:I'm sorry to hear that,sir.B:What are you going to do about it?
A:Please bring it back in and we will give you a refund or replaceit.B:I see,thank you. I'll bring it in a few days.A:Please bring the warranty card with you and the receipt,if youstill have it.B:Yes,I have.Thank you.A:You are welcome.Dialogue B(A:The manager B:Mrs.Davis)A:Hello.B:Hello. This is Mrs. Davis in Apt 5.212. May I speak with themanager, please?
A:This is he.What can I do for you?
B:I have a problem in my apartment.The faucets 6 on my kitchensink are struck.I can't turn them off.A:That doesn't seem like a big problem.Maybe some parts needto be replaced.B:Will you send a repairman to do it immediately?
A:Oh,sorry,madam. All the workers have gone home for theday.Could you wait until tomorrow?
B:What do you mean they've gone home for the day? Whatabut the flood in my kitchen?
A:OK,madam,I'll be up there right away.You said you arein…?
B:212.A:Well,I see.Good-bye.B:Bye.Dialogue C(A:Mrs.Brown B:Clerk C:Mr.Robet)A:Hello.Is that 967-2269?
B:Yes.Can I help you?
A:Yes,I'd like to speak to the manager,please.B:May I tell him what it is in regards to?
A:Yes,I would like to voice a complaint.B:Hold on and I'll go to get him.(Pause)C:Hello.this Mr.Robert,the manager on duty.What can I do foryou?
A:Hello,Mr.Robert.This is Mrs.Brown.I sent a sweater to youthis morning,but it has come back damaged.They burned thelining.C:I'm sorry about that, madam.What can we do to make it up toyou?
A:I expect a refund.C:Well,madam,according to our company policy,the maximumcompensation for each laundry item is 100 dollars.We will re-fund you 100 dollars for your suit.But we'll have to check it upfirst.Would you please bring it back in this week?
A:OK.By the way,can I keep this suit,then?
C:Yes,you can.But you'll fill in a form with your name and for-warding address.A:Oh,I see.I'll go there tomorrow.C:We are very sorry for the inconvenience.A:That's all right.
- Your company adds to the enjoyment of our visit. 有您的陪同,我们这次访问更加愉快了。
- After each joke the old man cackled his enjoyment.每逢讲完一个笑话,这老人就呵呵笑着表示他的高兴。
- They demand a refund on unsatisfactory goods.他们对不满意的货品要求退款。
- We'll refund your money if you aren't satisfied.你若不满意,我们愿意退款给你。
- This warranty is good for one year after the date of the purchase of the product.本保证书自购置此产品之日起有效期为一年。
- As your guarantor,we have signed a warranty to the bank.作为你们的担保人,我们已经向银行开出了担保书。
- Workers who have been unfairly dismissed may claim compensation.被无理开除的工人可以要求补偿。
- Equal compensation should be given to men and women for equal work.男女同工应同酬。
- Beginners are too apt to make mistakes in grammar.初学者极易犯语法错误。
- He is the most apt of all pupils.他是所有学生中最聪明的一个。