餐厅实用英语口语(3)
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概
就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当
的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty 1 of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif 2?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers 3 and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian 4 dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
- Shell carvings are a specialty of the town.贝雕是该城的特产。
- His specialty is English literature.他的专业是英国文学。
- It is as an aperitif or with strong cheeses and desserts.此酒是开胃酒,可配合甜品及味道较浓郁的芝士食用。
- This beer is also very suitable as an aperitif.这款啤酒很适合作为开胃酒。
- Here is the egg drop and appetizers to follow. 这是您要的蛋花汤和开胃品。 来自互联网
- Would you like appetizers or a salad to go with that? 你要不要小菜或色拉? 来自互联网
- She got used gradually to the vegetarian diet.她逐渐习惯吃素食。
- I didn't realize you were a vegetarian.我不知道你是个素食者。