蒙面侠佐罗 第5章:洛丽塔的爱(2)
英语课
"I am alone," says Lolita. "You cannot stay here. It is not right. Please go away!”
“我独自一人,”洛丽塔说。“你不能留在这儿,这是不好的事情。请走开!”
Captain Ramon takes her hand and says, "Don't run away Lolita. You are mine! Kiss me!”
拉蒙队长握着她的手说:“不要跑了,洛丽塔。你是我的!亲一下!“
Lolita pushes him away and says, "I don't want to kiss you, go away!”
洛丽塔把他推开,说:“我不想吻你,走开!
"No, you are mine. You must marry me. Now kiss me!”
“不,你是我的,你必须嫁给我,现在吻我!”
Lolita slaps the Captain's face. At that moment Zorro appears in the library and says,
洛丽塔打了队长的脸。在这一刻,佐罗出现在图书馆,说:
"Captain Ramon, you are a villain 1. Don't touch Lolita! Leave this house immediately”
“拉蒙队长,你是一个坏人。别碰洛丽塔!立即离开这个房子”
"I cannot forget this terrible insult, " says the Captain. His face is red with anger.
“我不能忘记这可怕的侮辱,”队长说。他的脸气得通红。
Zorro opens the door and kicks him out.
佐罗打开了门,把他赶了出来。
"Thank you for your help, Zorro. You are courageous 2 and kind. I love you!” Lolita says.
“谢谢你的帮助,佐罗,你是勇敢和善良,我爱你!”Lolita说,
"Dear Lolita, I love you too!” says Zorro.
“洛丽塔亲爱的,我也爱你!”佐罗说。
They embraced and kiss.
他们相拥而吻。
n.反派演员,反面人物;恶棍;问题的起因
- He was cast as the villain in the play.他在戏里扮演反面角色。
- The man who played the villain acted very well.扮演恶棍的那个男演员演得很好。
adj.勇敢的,有胆量的
- We all honour courageous people.我们都尊重勇敢的人。
- He was roused to action by courageous words.豪言壮语促使他奋起行动。
标签:
蒙面侠