时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:英语美文


英语课

   I Loved You


  普希金经典爱情诗歌:我曾经爱过你
  I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
  我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
  The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
  在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
  It burns so quietly within my soul,
  但愿它不会再去打扰你;
  No longer should you feel distressed 1 by it.
  我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
  Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
  我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,
  At times too jealous and at times too shy;
  我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
  God grant you find another who will love you
  我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
  As tenderly and truthfully as I.
  但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。

痛苦的
  • He was too distressed and confused to answer their questions. 他非常苦恼而困惑,无法回答他们的问题。
  • The news of his death distressed us greatly. 他逝世的消息使我们极为悲痛。
标签: 爱情
学英语单词