天才宝贝熊 第64期:熊爸爸回来了(2)
英语课
Hello, duck. Hi, Little Bear.
你好,鸭子。嗨,小熊。
Hi, Hen. Guess what?
嗨,母鸡。你猜今天有什么事?
Hmm ... Father Bear's coming home today.
嗯......熊爸爸今天回家。
Oops 1. I give it away.
哎呀。我说出来了。
Anyway, guess where he was.
吧,那你猜他在哪里。
bear64.png
Ah ... Out on the ocean.Oops. I give it away, too.
好嗯......在海上。哎呀。我又说出来了。
Ah, guess what he was doing. Ah... Fishing.
啊,你猜他在做什么。啊...钓鱼。
Oops. Did I give it away, too?
哎呀。难道我又说出来了?
Yes, he was fishing, far away on the ocean, out where the mermaids 3 are, maybe.
是的,他在钓鱼,在遥远的海上,也许美人鱼就住在那里。
Yes, and we are going to see one.
是的,我们将会看到一个。
A mermaid 2?Can I see one?
美人鱼?我可以看到吗?
Sure, come on.
当然,来吧。
We are going to see a mermaid, a real mermaid!
我们将会看到一个美人鱼,一个真正的美人鱼!
Ah.... What is a mermaid?
啊....什么是美人鱼?
A mermaid is very pretty.
美人鱼很漂亮。
She lives in the water, and if you are a fisherman, you maybe get to see one.
她住在水里,如果你是一个渔夫,也许能看到。
A mermaid's hair is blue and green, like the ocean, blue and green.
美人鱼的头发是蓝绿色,像大海一样, 蓝绿色。
Oh, she sounds lovely.
哦,她的声音很可爱。
I can't believe we are really going to see her.
我不敢相信,我们真的能见到她。
Maybe we are.
也许我们能。
Maybe we are.
也许我们能。
1 oops
int.哎哟( 表示惊讶;沮丧;狼狈;轻度道歉等)
- Oops!I'm on the wrong plane!糟糕!我上错飞机了!
- Oops!I nearly dropped my cup of tea!哎呀!我险些儿把自己的一杯茶掉到地上!
标签:
天才宝贝熊