艾伦脱口秀26 射气球筹钱
英语课
All this month, our friends at JC Penney
这个月 JC Penny的朋友们
are helping 1 us raise money for breast cancer research.
都在帮助我们为乳腺癌研究基金会筹款
And we thought we would help
既然我们能帮上忙
you would help us out in this,
你也可以出一份力
it's a game we're calling Aim for The cure.
你要玩一个叫爱心射击的游戏
The object to the game is to use the bow and arrow to pop
游戏规则是在60秒的时间内使用弓箭
as many ballons as you can in 60 seconds.
射中尽可能多的气球
The more ballons you pop, the more money you raise.
射中的气球越多 筹集的资金也越多
Some ballons are worth a 100 dollars.
有些气球价值100美元
Some are worth more.
还有的价值更高
There's one worth 5000 dollars in there.
其中一个值5000美元
And if you hit one with a ribbon on it,
如果有彩带的气球被射中
someone is gonna get splashed 3
玻璃缸里的人将被狂喷一身冷水
and that would be an automatic 10000 dollars.
同时累加10000美元的筹款金额
But first,we need a volunteer to get in our splash 2 tank.
首先 我们要请一位勇士坐进玻璃缸里
So please welcome jessica's husband Cash.
现在有请jessica的丈夫cash
So I'm sorry to say hello to you and then goodbye.
真不好意思 刚和你打完招呼就要说拜拜了
You've gonna go sit in that chair.
游戏期间 你都要坐在里面
And water is gonna splash on you most likely.
并且很有可能享受一次疯狂淋浴
But maybe not, we'll see what you hit.I...
也可能不会啦 取决于有彩带的气球能不能被刺中 我
I'm gonna try. we could shoot here.
我会加把劲的 可以开始了
1 helping
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。