最In导购口语 第110期:家具电器(1)
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:最In导购口语
Conversation 1
A: Would you like to see some cups and saucers?
A:您要看一些杯子和碟子吗?
B: Alright. Please lead the way. May I have a look at hose behind the counter? Maybe they're better.
B:好的,请带路。我能看看在柜台后面的那些吗?可能会更好些。
A: Certainly. We've got some fine workmanship here. Just look at the glaze 1. I' sure you'll be very proud to have them.
A:当然可以。这里有一些做工精致的产品,只要看看那种釉色,就相信您会以拥有它们为傲。
B: Oh, really? Well, it's plain and simple. It'll go with our decoration, but can you show me those just for comparison?
B:噢,是吗?这是朴素简单的。可以配得上我们装饰的格调。但你能让我看看那些吗?只是为了比较罢了。
A: Certainly, madam. Perhaps these are more to your taste! See how bright and attractive they are!
A:夫人,当让可以,也许这些更对您的胃口。看它们多么明亮迷人啊!
B: they do look a bit better than the other ones. Are these microwave oven proofed?
B:它们看起来的确比其他的要好多了。这些可以放进微波炉吗?
A: you'll see on the bottom that they are.
A:您可以在他们的地面看到说明,这些是可以放进微波炉的。
B: put them aside them. I'll pay for them later. I want to see some tableware now.
B:将它们放在一边。我待会儿在付账。现在,我想看看餐具。
A: Follow me, please. Would ou like to take a look at these?
A:请跟我来。您要看这些吗?
B: Are they silver-gilt?
B:它们是镀银的吗?
A: No, they are made of stainless 2 steel.
A:不是,使用不锈钢制成的。
B: But they look a bit too dull. I think you'd better show me something silver-plated.
B:但它们看起来颜色暗了点。你最好拿些镀银的给我看看吧。