最In导购口语 第129期:特色工艺(2)
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:最In导购口语
Conversation 2
A: By the way, I'd like to buy a cloisonne vase.
A:顺便说一下,我想买一只景泰蓝花瓶。
B: All right. Right here, sir.
B:好的。就在这里,先生。
A: You have quite a range, haven't you?
A:你们的品种很多,是吗?
B: Yes, sit. We are the biggest dealer 1 in them. Every day we get hundreds of tourists coming in for different sizes of cloisonne vase.
B:是的,先生。我们是景泰蓝花瓶最大的经销商。每天有好几百名游客来我们这里购买各种大大小小的景泰蓝花瓶。
A: it is said that Beijing is the hometown of cloisonne, right?
A:听说北京市景泰蓝的故乡,对吗?
B: You are quite right, sir.
B:您说的很对,先生。
A: Could you please select me one? I prefer the vases with dragon and phoenix 2. I know they mean happiness.
A:您能帮我挑一只吗?我喜欢花屏上有龙凤的那种,那意味着幸福。
B: How do you like this? The background is pale blue with Chinese traditional dragon and phoenix.
B:这只您喜欢吗?底纹是淡蓝色的中国传统的龙凤图。
A: Oh, it looks exquisite 3. I'm sure my wife would be delighted. How much does it cost?
A:噢,这个很漂亮。我肯定我妻子会喜欢的。多少钱?
B: 860 yuan.
B:860元。
- The dealer spent hours bargaining for the painting.那个商人为购买那幅画花了几个小时讨价还价。
- The dealer reduced the price for cash down.这家商店对付现金的人减价优惠。