最In导购口语 第199期:退换服务(3)
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:最In导购口语
Conversation 3
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?
B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls 1 of film already.
B:早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。
A: I'm so sorry to hear that.
A:很遗憾听到这个。
B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund 2 my money.
B:希望给我修理一下或退钱。
A: Have you brought the sales slip?
A:您带着收货单了吗?
B: Yes, here it is.
B:带来了, 给。
A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty 3 was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.
A:对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。
B: Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective 4 when I bought it.
B:两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。
A: Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.
A:嗯……那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。
B: What shall I do?
B:那我该怎么办呢?
A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.
A:嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。
B: A Charge? How could that be?
B:收费?那怎么可能呢?
A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.
A:您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。
B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?
B:您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?
A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent 5. I hope you can understand.
A:先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。
- A man collected tolls at the gateway. 一个人在大门口收通行费。
- The long-distance call tolls amount to quite a sum. 长途电话费数目相当可观。
- They demand a refund on unsatisfactory goods.他们对不满意的货品要求退款。
- We'll refund your money if you aren't satisfied.你若不满意,我们愿意退款给你。
- This warranty is good for one year after the date of the purchase of the product.本保证书自购置此产品之日起有效期为一年。
- As your guarantor,we have signed a warranty to the bank.作为你们的担保人,我们已经向银行开出了担保书。