李阳疯狂英语快速突破法第8焦点
时间:2018-11-28 作者:英语课 分类:李阳快速突破法十大焦点
第八焦点
口语突破考试
考试就是口语,口语就是考试!两者是完全统一的!
把考试题总结成口语,用三最法脱口而出!你肯定会快速成为考试高手。更重要的是:你获得了真正的英语交流能力。这才是祖国改革开放和经济建设最迫切需要的能力。这是一个“一举数得”、“利国利民”的方法。
经典中考题:
1. In the past twenty years there _________ great changes in our hometown 1.
A. has been B. are C. will be D. have been
经典高考题:
2. A: I’d like to invite 2 you to dinner this Saturday, Stone.
B: ____.
A. Oh, no. Let’s not B. I’d rather 3 stay at home
C. I’m very sorry, but I have other plans 4. Maybe next time.
D. Oh, no. That’s be too much trouble 5
经典四级考试题:
3. He’s watching TV? He’s _____ to be cleaning his room.
A) known 6 B) supposed 7 C) regarded 8 D) considered 9
经典托福考试题:
4. You were late again this morning. I think you had 10 better [start being] on time. Otherwise 11, you’re out of here. You’re fired.
(今天早晨你又迟到了。我想你最好开始守时,否则,你就离开这里。)
【额外成就感】
He started speaking. = He started to speak.
You’d better not wake 12 me up when you come in.
强烈呼吁:
为中考、高考、大学四六级考试、托福考试和任何考试而辛勤耕耘的人们,在大量做模拟考题的时候,千万别忘了:你的真正目的、成功、成就感和快乐不是选对答案,而是“将地道的句子脱口而出”!将考试题中的所有题目都总结提炼成地道实用的口语,换上第一人称,变成自己的话,然后反复练习直至脱口而出!
让我们一起来“脱口而出考试题”吧!
- Australia is the hometown of kangaroos.澳大利亚是袋鼠的故乡。
- My hometown is 100 miles away from here.我的家乡离这里有一百英里路。
- We'd better not invite him.我们最好不要邀请他。
- They invite us to have dinner.我们邀请他们去电影院。
- I would rather go out tonight,if you don't mind. 如果你不介意的话,我宁愿今晚出去。
- This book is rather too easy for this boy.这本书对于这个孩子来说太简单。
- We have to discover his plans and act accordingly. 我们得找出他的计划,照着办。
- There are plans afoot to increase taxation. 正在拟订增税方案。
- I hate to trouble you.我真不愿麻烦你。
- The trouble is that he doesn't have enough money.麻烦在于他缺钱。
- He is a known artist.他是一个知名的艺术家。
- He is known both as a painter and as a statesman.他是知名的画家及政治家。
- Journalists are supposed to be politically neutral. 新闻工作者在政治上应持中立态度。
- I was supposed to be writing a letter but I'm afraid I got sidetracked . 我本来应该在写信,但后来恐怕是分心干别的去了。
- I regarded him as my friend and protector. 我视他为我的朋友和保护者。
- He regarded them as intellectual pygmies. 他把他们视为知识上的侏儒。
- The law is the final arbiter of what is considered obscene. 何谓猥亵最终由法律裁决。
- She considered her options. 她仔细考虑了自己的各种选择。
- I just had a good idea!我有个好主意!
- The boy had a small branch of a tree in his hand.这个男孩手上拿一条小树枝。